High Street | Shirehampton
A versatile and exceedingly spacious (2,342 sq.ft.), 4/5 bedroom, 3/4 reception room coach house with secluded gardens, gated off street parking and offered to the market with no onward chain.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, sitting room, reception 2, study, bathroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: gated driveway parking, patio areas and lawned garden.
Village environment yet within easy access (via the Portway) to Bristol City Centre (approx 6 miles) and M5 motorway junction 18 (approx 2 miles), local village shops and St Bernard’s Primary School are also nearby. Approximately 750 metres from Shirehampton railway station.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Charming 4/5 bedroom coach house
- 3/4 reception rooms
- Large farmhouse style kitchen/dining room
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Secluded gardens
- Gated off street parking
- Sold with no onward chain
- Village environment close to local amenities
- Versatile accommodation
from the pavement electronic gates give access and right of access over driveway. Proceed straight ahead, driveway and pathway run along side the front of the property where the front entrance door can be found on the right hand side.
via upvc double glazed door, ceiling light points, wall mounted recessed radiator, stairs ascend to first floor landing, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards, doors radiate to sitting room, study, reception 2, bathroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 1'' x 13' 9'' (6.12m x 4.19m)
a spacious sitting room with feature gas fireplace with sandstone surround with matching hearth, double glazed windows and French doors to front/side elevations, 2 ceilings light points, wall light point, recessed wall mounted column radiator, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards, door leading to kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 15' 11'' x 15' 10'' (4.85m x 4.82m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite worktop over with matching upstand, inset stainless steel twin sink with drainer unit to one side and mixer tap over, 5 point leisure range cooker, extractor fan over, American fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. Inset ceiling downlighters, 3 double glazed windows, wall mounted column radiator, breakfast bar area, gate intercom system, double glazed door giving access to driveway, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
DINING ROOM: 16' 0'' x 10' 6'' (4.87m x 3.20m)
2 double glazed windows to the front elevation, an array of built in storage cupboards, inset ceiling downlighters, wall mounted column radiator, engineered oak flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
STUDY: 11' 1'' x 10' 7'' (3.38m x 3.22m)
double glazed window overlooking the front/side garden, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
RECEPTION 2: 13' 6'' x 10' 7'' (4.11m x 3.22m)
ceiling light point, 2 double glazed windows, telephone point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
a cream bathroom suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, inset wash hand basin set within vanity unit, corner bath, separate shower enclosure with system fed shower over, built in mirror, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
stairs ascend from entrance hallway, light filled landing with Velux ceiling skylight, built in Airing Cupboard housing Megaflow pressurised hot water cylinder, 2 ceiling light points, engineered oak flooring, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 0'' x 15' 8'' (4.87m x 4.77m)
a generous sized double bedroom, 3 ceiling lights, 2 double glazed windows to front/side elevation, wall mounted column radiator, an array of fitted wardrobes with a mixture of hanging rails and storage shelving. In addition there is built in bed tables and dressing table, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
a white suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with storage beneath, shower enclosure with system fed shower over, Velux ceiling skylight, inset ceiling downlighters, large built in mirror, fully tiled walls, chrome towel rail, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 8'' x 12' 1'' (4.16m x 3.68m)
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, 2 double glazed windows to front/side elevation, an array of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and storage shelving. In addition an array of fitted furniture incorporating dressing table/desk area plus bedside table, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards, wall mounted column radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 15' 11'' x 10' 2'' (4.85m x 3.10m)
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, 2 double glazed windows to front/side elevation, an array of fitted wardrobes, dressing table and chest of drawers plus bedside table, wall mounted column radiator, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: 13' 8'' x 10' 2'' (4.16m x 3.10m)
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, Velux skylight, double glazed window to front/side elevation, an array of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails, storage shelving and built in desk/chest of drawers plus bedside table, engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with marble top and storage beneath, bath with mixer tap over, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, built in mirror, shaver socket, tiled walls, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
tarmac driveway providing ample off street parking. Please note the property does not own the section of driveway at the front (closest to the electric gates)but we have right of access across it.
predominantly laid to lawn with large sunken patio to the rear, wooden storage shed (in need of repair), multiple power sockets and outside lights, enclosed by a variety of stone walls, wooden fencing and mature trees, a variety of shrubs and plants also house the borders of the garden, outside water tap.
this extended bedroom was built in full compliance of all planning and building regulations, but was not signed off by a building surveyor. An indemnity insurance policy was purchased last year for re-mortgaging purposes, and another can be sought again for new ownership.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.