Redland Park | Redland
A smart well balanced 2 double bedroom top floor flat with a private off street parking space, full height ceilings and lots of natural light with windows on three sides. Refurbished in 2019 to an exceptionally high standard and forming part of a beautiful Victorian villa superbly located a moments’ walk from Whiteladies Road with the Downs just a few hundred yards up Blackboy Hill. No chain.
A beautiful flat most notable for its incredibly high finish, spacious 18ft x 13ft ‘thro’ living room/kitchen, generous bedroom sizes, utility room and off street parking.
Comprehensively renovated by the present owners in 2019 to include new gas boiler and central heating/hot water system, rewiring throughout, new kitchen and shower room/wc.
Double glazed windows in all rooms including timber framed sash windows to the front.
Occupying the second floor of a beautiful Ashlar stone fronted semi-detached house, now converted into 4 spacious apartments, in a highly convenient location just metres from the shops, cafes and restaurants of Whiteladies Road and just a few minutes walk from the Downs.
Accommodation: communal hallway, entrance hallway, open plan living room/kitchen, utility room, bedroom 1 with large walk-in wardrobe, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.estaurants of Whiteladies Road. and just a few minutes walk from the Downs.
An internally managed building benefitting from the remainder of a 999 year lease with a nil service charge on an as and when basis.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Smart top floor Victorian period apartment
- Well balanced accommodation including 2 double bedrooms
- Full height ceilings & lots of natural light
- Double glazed sash windows throughout & on 3 elevations
- Totally refurbished in 2019 to very high standard
- Spacious living room/kitchen & separate utility room
- Off street parking space plus CN Parking Zone
- Highly convenient & desirable Redland location
- Sold with no onward chain
- Council Tax Band: C
from the street via a front driveway, front entrance door with intercom system serving the three upper flats.
COMMUNAL VESTIBULE & HALLWAY:
CENTRAL HALLWAY: 7' 2'' x 6' 10'' (2.18m x 2.08m)
central square hallway from which all principal rooms are accessed. Wall mounted column radiator, Videx intercom entry phone, metal enclosed modern consumer unit at head height.
‘THRO’ LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN: (front) 18' 7'' x 13' 11'' (5.66m x 4.24m)
open plan with wood framed double glazed sash windows with attractive street scene views, L shaped square edged worksurfaces with upstand into one corner with stainless steel sink and mixer tap, eye and floor level kitchen units, Neff electric oven with matching induction hob and concealed extractor hood, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer and full size dishwasher. Period style fireplace with iron/decorative tiled insert fire basket with wood surround/overmantel and slate hearth, column radiator. Storage Cupboard: a large walk-in square store cupboard with lighting is accessed from the sitting room.
UTILITY ROOM: (front) 5' 11'' x 4' 0'' (1.80m x 1.22m)
adjacent and accessible to the kitchen area; a useful utility room with wood framed double glazed sash window, eye and floor level kitchen units, wall mounted Vaillant EcoFit Pure gas combi boiler, square edged worksurfaces with upstand and integrated stainless steel sink with mixer tap, undercounter space and plumbing for washing machine, ceiling mounted extractor fan, mains fed wall mounted heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 15' 3'' x 14' 4'' (4.64m x 4.37m)
upvc double glazed sash window looking towards Westfield Park, period style fireplace with iron insert and fire basket and alcoves either side of the chimney breast, central ceiling rose, wall mounted column radiator. Walk-In Wardrobe: a large walk-in wardrobe with lighting.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 15' 3'' x 10' 2'' (4.64m x 3.10m)
upvc double glazed sash window overlooking Westfield Park, column radiator to one side, central ceiling rose, small loft access hatch to roof space.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (side) 7' 4'' x 5' 10'' (2.23m x 1.78m)
obscured upvc double glazed window, fully tiled walls and fully tiled floor with electric underfloor heating, white suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, square edged hand basin with mixer tap over and cupboards below, matching wall mirror, mains fed heated towel rail, large walk-in shower enclosure with rainhead main rose and further shower spray attachment, shower side screen and floor level shower tray with Grohe thermostatically controlled mixer shower, ceiling mounted extractor fan.
the property has sole exclusive use of a private parking space at the front of the building on a tarmac driveway.
ESTATE AGENTS ACT NOTICE:
in accordance with the Estate Agents Act we are required to inform you that this property is owned by a member of our staff at Richard Harding Estate Agents.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1993. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
The property is internally managed but does not pay a service charge as such beyond paying for the annual insurance. Any required maintenance and building works are done on an as and when basis by mutual agreement and shared contributions. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.