Chantry Road | Clifton
An exceptional 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, hall floor apartment of superior quality throughout set within this substantial semi-detached Victorian period building with stunning south facing 19ft x 14ft drawing room, generous 18ft x 12ft kitchen/dining room, garden room with direct access out to small private lawned garden and allocated off street parking.
Stylishly presented and exceptionally well proportioned accommodation, circa 1300 sq. ft., with stunning South facing bay fronted drawing room, high ceilings and large period sash windows filling the principal rooms with natural light.
Highly favourable location in a sought after neighbourhood within 100 yards of Whiteladies Road and less than one mile away from Clifton Village yet within striking distance of main hospitals, Bristol University, BBC and Durdham Downs which offers 400 acres of open space.
Accommodation: entrance hall, 19ft x 14ft sitting room, superb 18ft x 12ft sociable kitchen/dining room, large master bedroom with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, garden room off kitchen leading to garden.
Outside: Private rear garden 32ft x 9ft.
Allocated off-street parking space and situated within the CE Residents’ parking zone.
Notable for its high ceilings, quiet yet well-connected location, private garden and parking.
- Exceptional 2 bedroom hall floor garden apartment
- Set in a handsome Victorian building
- Stylish and spacious accommodation (circa 1300sqft)
- Stunning south-facing drawing room
- Generous kitchen/dining room
- Private rear garden
- Allocated off street parking space
- Sought-after Clifton location
- Close to Whiteladies Road & Clifton Village
via pathway leading to main communal entrance, through communal hallway where you will find the private entrance to Flat 3 on the left hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 14' 0'' x 5' 0'' (4.26m x 1.52m)
high plaster moulded ceilings, telephone entry intercom system, dado rail, radiator with decorative cover and doors leading to drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom/wc and bedroom 1.
DRAWING ROOM: 19' 6'' x 14' 5'' (5.94m x 4.39m)
high ceilings continue from the entrance hallway with almost floor to ceiling wooden framed sash windows into shallow angled bay to front elevation with a southerly aspect overlooking street scene. Ceiling mouldings with picture and dado rails, fireplace with wooden surround and marble hearth and radiator with decorative cover on opposing wall.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 17' 10'' x 12' 6'' (5.43m x 3.81m)
open plan kitchen/dining room with a comprehensively fitted kitchen with an array of cream base and eye level units with a combination of drawers and cabinets. Square-edged black granite worktop surfaces and under counter pelmet lighting. Inset Belfast sink with swan neck mixer tap over. Integral Neff stainless steel electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and matching stainless steel extractor hood over with lighting. Space for slimline dishwasher, integral washing machine. Travertine stone tiled floors throughout. Wood framed sash window to rear elevation overlooking private rear garden. Picture rail, dado rail and radiator with decorative cover. Ample space for dining table and chairs with doors leading off to bedroom 2 and large under stairs storage cupboard. Opening through to:-
GARDEN ROOM: 11' 4'' x 6' 7'' (3.45m x 2.01m)
dual aspect room with windows to side elevation, skylight and glazed doors to rear elevation overlooking and providing access to the private rear garden and parking. Electric and space for non-plumbed kitchen appliances and vertical column radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 7'' x 14' 1'' (5.36m x 4.29m)
Large triple set of wood framed sash windows to rear elevation, high ceilings continue from the hallway with mouldings, picture rail, twin radiators flanking the window with decorative covers, high level mezzanine-type storage in suspended ceiling above the hallway and ensuite. Door opening to:-
En Suite Shower Room/WC: 8' 0'' x 7' 0'' (2.44m x 2.13m)
contemporary white shower suite comprising shower enclosure with mains fed shower, low level wc and wall mounted wash basin, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, inset spotlights, obscured glazed window to side elevation with inset extractor fan, and electric heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 11'' x 11' 0'' (4.85m x 3.35m)
wood framed sash window to front elevation, high ceilings continue with mouldings and central ceiling rose, picture rail, radiator with decorative cover, alcoves on opposing wall either side of former fireplace.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 10'' x 6' 3'' (2.39m x 1.90m)
contemporary white suite comprising double ended bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, inset spotlights, mains fed chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor. Built in cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler, obscured glazed window to side elevation.
small flight of 3 steps down from the garden room leads to a patio area which extends straight ahead to the screened parking area to the rear of the property, and to the left where there is a rectangular lawn with trellis and wooden slatted fence borders.
there is one allocated parking space located to the rear of the building which is accessed via Hurle Crescent. The space allocated to this property is the furthest left hand parking space as you look at the back of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1989. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120. This also covers ground rent and buildings insurance. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.