Kings Drive | Bishopston
An incredibly spacious (circa 2,000 sq. ft.) 5 double bedroom family home with a generous 55ft x 35ft level rear garden, off road parking for at least two cars and located within just 575m of Redland Green School.
Lateral accommodation arranged over two floors with ground floor annexe accommodation providing flexibility.
Prime location for families, within the popular community of Bishopston, within easy reach of the shops, restaurants, cafes and bus connections of Gloucester Road. Excellent schools are within 0.5 miles including Bishop Road Primary, St Bonaventures and the highly sought after Redland Green Secondary School.
Ground Floor: entrance porch flows through into a welcoming central hallway with original staircase, 16ft x 15ft bay fronted sitting room, reception 2/family room, separate kitchen/dining room, ground floor utility/shower room/wc. Additional annexe space (formerly a garage) providing further flexible accommodation, depending on ones interests and requirements.
First Floor: split landing, 5 good sized bedrooms and two shower rooms, as well as access to a large loft space.
Outside: the property occupies a generous wide plot affording ample parking to front, as well as a level lawned front garden, as well as a fabulous 55ft x 35ft level rear garden.
An incredibly well proportioned and characterful home in an ideal location for families.
- An incredibly spacious (circa 2,000 sq. ft) 5 bedroom family home
- Located within 600m of Redland Green School
- Fabulous 55ft x 35ft level rear garden
- Bay fronted sitting room, Second reception room + seperate Kitchen/dining room
- Ample off street parking & level lawned front garden
- Annexe space providing further flexible accommodation
- Occupying a generous wide plot
via a wide driveway providing ample off road parking for at least two cars. The driveway leads beside a pretty level lawned front garden and up towards the double doors accessing the property.
high ceilings, low level meter cupboards. Attractive part stained glass period door with stained glass panels beside and over accessing the main entrance hallway.
a spacious entrance hallway with original staircase rising to first floor landing with generous understairs storage cupboard, radiator, picture rail. Doors leading off to sitting room, reception 2/family room and kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (16' 0'' into chimney recess x 15' 0'' into bay) (4.87m x 4.57m)
a large bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, picture rail, box bay to front comprising double glazed windows, impressive fireplace with wood burning stove, radiator, high ceilings with picture rail.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: (16' 1'' max x 13' 1'') (4.90m x 3.98m)
a good sized second reception room at the rear of the property with windows overlooking the rear garden, high ceilings, central ceiling rose, radiator and picture rail.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (rear) (24' 2'' x 9' 8'' max)(7.36m x 2.94m)
a sociable kitchen/dining room, measured and described separately as follows:-
Kitchen: (12' 6'' x 9' 8'') (3.81m x 2.94m)
with a range of pine kitchen units with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher, cooker and American style fridge/freezer, double glazed window to side, radiator. The kitchen flows through to:-
Dining Room: (10' 1'' x 10' 0'') (3.07m x 3.05m)
with plenty of natural light provided by the dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side and two sets of glazed double doors providing a seamless access out onto the rear garden, further part glazed door through to:-
low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, shower enclosure, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Part tiled walls and dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side.
GROUND FLOOR ANNEXE
Formerly a garage, this space was converted by the current owners many years ago for their beauty business, but could easily be converted back to a garage or used as hobby rooms/work spaces from home etc. Currently consisting of two rooms (one of which internal) plus a cloakroom/wc.
STUDIO 1: 9' 3'' x 7' 6'' (2.82m x 2.28m)
STUDIO 2: (10' 0'' x 7' 0'') (3.05m x 2.13m)
a split landing at first floor level with doors off to 5 double bedrooms, the family bathroom and a separate shower room/wc. Picture rail, loft hatch accessing a generous loft space.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 8'' into chimney recess x 15' 1'' into bay) (4.77m x 4.59m)
a double bedroom with bay window to front comprising double glazed windows, high ceilings with picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 0'' x 12' 0'') (3.96m x 3.65m)
high ceilings with picture rail, double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (10' 11'' x 9' 7'') (3.32m x 2.92m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, exposed stripped floorboards, double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 7'' x 7' 4'') (2.61m x 2.23m)
corner shower enclosure, low level wc, bidet, wash basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (10' 9'' x 9' 1'') (3.27m x 2.77m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 5: (rear) (10' 9'' x 7' 3'') (3.27m x 2.21m)
picture rail, double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
low level wc, wash hand basin, wet room style shower, Velux window
OFF ROAD PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the property has a generous frontage with a wide driveway providing off road parking for at least two cars side by side, with the addition of a lovely level lawned front garden beside, framed with shrubs and trees.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 55' 0'' x 35' 0'') (16.75m x 10.66m)
a level lawned rear garden with an open southerly side aspect providing a lovely view over rooftops of neighbouring houses towards Cotham. Paved seating area closest to the property, raised flower borders to one side containing various plants and fruit trees, brick rear boundary wall and fenced side boundaries, as well as a garden tap. Doors accessing the kitchen/dining room and ground floor annexe.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.