Oakfield Road | Clifton
A beautifully converted mid Victorian 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment. Converted in 2017 with attractive ashlar stone and square bay windows to front and enjoys a quiet position yet with easy access onto Whiteladies Road.
A pair of substantial Victorian houses which were converted to a high standard in 2017 forming the end of a terrace of houses historically known as 'Brighton Park'. There are 8 flats across the two buildings with 4 on each side.
High ceilings throughout with wooden floors in the kitchen, sitting room and hallways.
Spacious principal reception room open plan to a modern fitted kitchen.
Level access from the road with only a single step from the pavement up to the ramped entrance with wider than average hallway, doors and lower level lighting improving accessibility.
Notable for offering period charm but with a slick contemporary finish inside with above average levels of efficiency via the use of secondary glazed panels on the windows, solar panels on the roof, thermal and acoustic insulation to satisfy building regulations and a modern gas fired central heating system.
Bike and Bin Store
- A beautifully converted mid Victorian hall floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room
- High ceilings throughout
- Offering period charm with a slick contemporary finish inside
- Solar panels on the roof
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
from the pavement, via pathway and single step up to shallow incline ramp flanked by iron railings either side, leading up to a large panelled wooden door with stainless steel door furniture and intercom entry system. Opens to:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
this area services the four flats on this side of the building. Staircase rises to the upper levels. Private entrance for the subject apartment can be found immediately ahead of the main entrance on the same level you enter. Private door into:-
a main hallway provides access towards the kitchen/sitting room and is naturally lit by obscured glazed window to side elevation. Understairs storage cupboard with lighting and further shallow storage/meter cupboard housing a modern electric consumer unit in metal enclosure. Twin wall mounted radiators, wall mounted video intercom entry phone. Further inner hallway provides access to both the bedrooms and bathroom. Wooden flooring continues throughout both area and into:-
KITCHEN/SITTING/DINING ROOM: (18' 1'' x 15' 4'') (5.51m x 4.67m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
fully fitted kitchen comprising eye level cupboards, Corian worksurfaces with integrated 1 1/3rd enamel sink with drainer and swan neck mixer tap, undercounter cupboards which conceal fully integrated kitchen appliances including AEG dishwasher, washing machine, oven and fridge/freezer. 4 ring AEG gas top oven with matching stainless steel extractor hood and lighting. Wooden flooring continues from the hallway and provides ample space for a central dining table. This area is open plan with the adjacent:-
naturally lit by square bay window to front elevation overlooking pleasant street scene, with floor to ceiling height wood framed sash windows with internal secondary glazed panel. Twin radiators on opposing walls, wooden flooring continues from the kitchen and there are high level ceilings throughout both rooms.
naturally lit by wood framed sash window to front elevation with further secondary glazing panel. With power, lighting and radiator, this room is currently used as a laundry room but could be used as pantry or utility room.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 0'' x 9' 11'') (3.96m x 3.02m)
beautiful floor to ceiling height sash windows to rear elevation with garden views, with internal secondary glazed panel and fitted venetian blinds. Radiator on opposing wall, high ceilings continue, fully built-in wardrobe space with sliding door.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 0'' x 9' 10'') (4.57m x 2.99m)
wood framed sash window to rear elevation with garden views, with further secondary glazing panel and fitted venetian blinds. Radiator below the sill, fully integrated wardrobe space with sliding door, high ceilings continue.
white bathroom suite comprising steel bath with oversized rainhead shower and further shower attachment, with Grohe exposed variable mixer controls, low level Villeroy & Boch wc with concealed cistern, matching Villeroy & Boch hand basin set into tiled enclosure with tiles extending to full wall height, tiled floor. EnviroVent extractor fan, shaver point and mains fed heated towel rail.
BIKE AND BIN STORE:
there is a lock up bike shed for 44 at the front of 46 along with a purpose-built separate bin store.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 July 2017. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the current service charge is £100 per month (paid in twice yearly instalments). There is also a ground rent of £250 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.