Bowden Close | Coombe Dingle
Enjoying a peaceful cul-de-sac location close to Blaise Castle Estate - a bright 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with front and rear gardens, ample driveway parking and a single garage.
The house is almost in original condition - a complete blank canvas - whitewashed walls but in need of a new kitchen, bathroom, heating system and probably electrics.
Blaise Castle Estate doesn’t need much introduction and has 650 acres of parkland, woodland walks and a limestone gorge dissected by the Hazel Brook which meets with the River Trym towards the southern section of the Estate. The Estate also has an adventure playground for kids, a café and museum.
Well-located and within striking distance of Clifton (4km) and the vast array of amenities that Bristol has to offer, convenient for the M4/M5 and Cribbs Causeway whilst offering a gentler feel and more green and leafy outlook and environs.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, boot room and downstairs wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: front garden, rear garden, off street parking and garage.
The property is a deceased estate and thus offered with no onward chain – probate has been granted.
- Offered with no onward chain
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Open plan sitting / dining room
- Original bathroom and kitchen
- Mature front and rear gardens
- Ample driveway parking
- Single garage
- Probate granted
glazed entrance door with glazed panels above and to the side, doors leading into the sitting room/dining room and kitchen and stairs rising to the first floor. Cupboard housing the electric fuse box. Door to:-
wc with low level wc and wall mounted wash hand basin.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 6'' x 11' 11'') (5.03m x 3.63m)
large double glazed window to the front elevation overlooking the deep front garden, range of glazed panels providing borrowed light into the entrance hall, a redundant fireplace and large opening through to:-
DINING ROOM: (10' 1'' x 8' 6'') (3.07m x 2.59m)
double glazed door and windows backing onto the rear garden, door to and serving hatch through to the kitchen.
KITCHEN: (10' 3'' x 10' 0'') (3.12m x 3.05m)
large double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden. Fitted with a range of basic original wall and base units incorporating a sink unit, partially glazed door opening into the:-
BOOT ROOM: (7' 4'' x 5' 2'') (2.23m x 1.57m)
with partially glazed door and windows overlooking the back garden, useful storage cupboard housing the electricity meter and doorway to the garage.
bright landing with large double glazed window to the side elevation, doors off to all 3 bedrooms and family bathroom/wc. Built in Airing Cupboard with lagged hot water tank.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (13' 3'' x 10' 4'') (4.04m x 3.15m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (11' 4'' x 10' 6'') (3.45m x 3.20m)
large double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (10' 2'' x 8' 4'') (3.10m x 2.54m)
double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the back garden.
opaque double glazed window to the front elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, cast iron bath with electric shower above.
FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 45' 0'' in length x 30' 0'' wide) (13.71m x 9.14m)
generous front garden with lawn and a variety of flower, shrubs and trees.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 34' 0'' in length x 30' 0'' width) (10.36m x 9.14m)
level access out onto a patio and a few steps lead up to the lawn with very well stocked flower, shrub and tree borders.
OFF STREET PARKING:
a generous driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 vehicles and access to the garage.
GARAGE: (approx. 14' 7'' x 7' 7'') (4.44m x 2.31m)
with up and over door, light and power.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.