Gaol Ferry Steps | Harbourside
A 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, fourth floor purpose built waterside apartment with harbour views, private balcony and allocated parking space.
Local facilities at Wapping Wharf are second to none within the new development of the historic Harbourside nearby. There is a palpable sense of kinship to waterside European cities with easy strolls to local shops, cafes, restaurants and bars as well as theatre, museums, and shows. Central Bristol has offices and work opportunities within a short walking distance.
Single allocated parking space in underground gated parking accessed from Museum Street.
Engineered oak flooring through the hallway and open plan kitchen/living area, aluminium double glazed windows throughout all facing the harbourside, quartz worktops, integrated appliances and MVHR and centralised heating system.
The flat is most notable for its stunning views, private balcony, high efficiency, allocated parking and balanced layout with two double bedrooms and bathrooms.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A fourth floor purpose built waterside apartment
- Harbour views and private balcony
- 2 double bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Highly efficient (EPC: B)
- Balanced layout
- Allocated covered and gated parking space
- An EWS1 certificate has been completed.
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
the property is approached from the Wapping Wharf commercial district on foot, up a flight of steps to an electronically controlled gated entrance with intercom entry system. This opens to an open central courtyard and upon entering this area a further communal entrance can be found immediately on the right hand side providing access to this section of the building. A staircase or lift then provides access to the fourth floor of five floors, with signs clearly indicating the location of the apartment. Private entrance into:-
a generally L shaped hallway with engineered oak flooring throughout which extends through to the sitting room and kitchen and provides access to all principal rooms. Video entryphone system recessed into wall with telephone point below, wall mounted radiator, built-in storage cupboard housing heat recovery system at head height. Automatic motion activated lighting.
with wooden slatted shelving at half wall height, wall mounted consumer unit, wall mounted Evinox ModuSat hot water heater, with space and plumbing for washing machine below.
KITCHEN: (14' 8'' x 11' 6'') (4.47m x 3.50m)
open plan with adjacent living area but described separately. Wooden flooring continues. Eye level kitchen units with splashback walls, integrated wall sockets and isolator switches for kitchen appliances, square edged quartz worktops with inset 1 1/3rd stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer integrated into work surface. Floor level kitchen units. Integrated appliances include Bosch 4 ring electric hob with electric oven below and extractor hood over, slimline Zanussi dishwasher, Zanussi fridge/freezer and head height Bosch microwave.
LIVING AREA: (15' 10'' x 14' 2'') (4.82m x 4.31m)
opens from the kitchen but described separately. A large transitional space provides ample room for dining table, and there is a Storage Cupboard leading from this section. The room then widens, with wall mounted radiators on two walls, to provide for the main sitting area with a dual aspect from aluminium double glazed windows directly overlooking the harbourside with fine views and further aluminium double glazed side door onto private balcony. Wall mounted heating controls.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 5'' x 10' 3'') (5.30m x 3.12m)
aluminium double glazed windows to front elevation overlooking harbourside to floor level, radiator, double wardrobe. Internal door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
tiled walls around shower enclosure with walk-in shower cubicle, rainhead shower with further hose attachment with mains fed mixer, close coupled wc with concealed cistern plus hand basin built into the same enclosure, fixed wall mirror, shaving point, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 11'' x 9' 10'') (3.93m x 2.99m)
aluminium double glazed windows to front elevation directly overlooking harbourside and balcony from floor to ceiling height, wall mounted radiator.
white suite comprising Porcelanosa bath with mixer tap and mains fed mixer shower, shower side screen and tiled walls, close coupled wc with concealed cistern and hand basin set into the same tiled enclosure with fixed wall mirror above, shaving point, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
a wooden decked balcony with glass balustrade and chrome handrail leads directly from the sitting room and generally faces in a northerly direction back across the harbourside providing a fine vista of the harbourside and the north side of the river.
the property has benefit of an allocated parking space in the basement area of the building with electronically controlled gated entrance. This is accessible via vehicular entrance from Museum Street or staircase or lift direct from the communal areas without having to leave the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 250 year (less 3 day) lease which commenced on 1 December 2014. We also understand that there is a ground rent payable of £300 per annum. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
The service charge is estimated at £2,800 per annum which is paid in two equal 6 monthly instalments (this would equate to approx. £233.33 a month). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.