Buckingham Place | Clifton
Set within a fine grade II* listed early Victorian terrace in Clifton, an evenly proportioned one double bedroom second floor apartment conveniently situated within easy walking distance of Clifton Village. Offered with no onward chain.
Conveniently situated and within easy walking distance of Clifton Village, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road with an array of restaurants, shops, bars and cafes as well as Clifton Down train station.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, large storage cupboard, kitchen. sitting room, bedroom and shower room/wc.
Off street parking – 3 spaces shared between the occupants of No. 11 Buckingham Place. The property is also situated in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone.
A practical and functional apartment which could benefit from modernising in the fullness of time.
Offered with no onward chain.
- Well proportioned second floor period apartment
- Set within handsome grade II* listed terrace
- Many retained character & period features
- One double bedroom
- Generous sitting room
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Offered with no onward chain
- Popular & convenient Clifton location
- Close to Clifton Village, The Triangle & Whiteladies Road
from the pavement proceed up the short pathway where the communal entrance door can be found in front of you. Take the stairs up to the second floor landing where the private entrance door to the apartment can be found immediately in front of you.
via wooden and part glazed front door, tall ceilings with cornicing, 2 ceiling light points, door entry intercom system, radiator, large storage cupboard, tall moulded skirting boards, doors radiate to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN: 13' 6'' x 6' 8'' (4.11m x 2.03m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged laminate worktop over, tiled surrounds, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to one side, space for the following appliances, cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Multi-panelled sash window to the front elevation, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, coving, moulded skirting boards, tile effect flooring.
SITTING ROOM: 13' 4'' x 12' 2'' (4.06m x 3.71m)
tall ceilings with ceiling light point, coving, multi-panelled sash window overlooking the front elevation, picture rail, radiator, painted cast iron fireplace with surround, tv and telephone point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 9'' x 11' 7'' (4.49m x 3.53m)
a generous sized double bedroom with tall ceilings, coving, picture rail, large multi-panelled sash window overlooking the rear elevation, built in storage cupboard with slatted wooden shelving, telephone point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with waterfall shower and detachable shower over, splashback surrounds, ceiling light point, extractor fan, towel radiator, vinyl flooring.
to the front of the property there are three parking spaces shared between the occupants of no. 11 Buckingham Place.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1982. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
It is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.