Claremont Court | Henleaze
A superbly presented 2 double bedroom, three storey end of terrace mews house with south-easterly facing garden and garage.
Situated over three floors and presented to a high owner occupied finish, having been refurbished by the present owners.
Superbly located with pleasant views over adjacent Golden Hill playing fields in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
A moments' walk from both Henleaze Infant School and Claremont School.
Converted in the mid 1980's being originally part of the Claremont House stable complex.
Bi-fold doors from open plan kitchen/living area open onto fully enclosed south-easterly facing garden.
Garage parking a short distance away from the property.
- A superbly presented three storey end of terrace mews house
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Presented to a high owner occupied finish
- Refurbished by the current owners
- Converted in the mid 1980s, originally part of Claremont House stable complex
- Superbly located with pleasant views over Golden Hill playing fields
- Fully enclosed south-easterly facing rear garden
- Garage parking a short distance away from the property
- A moments walk from Henleaze Infant School & Claremont School
the property is approached over flagstone courtyard which provides the access to the other properties in the terrace, which leads up to covered storm porch with wood effect upvc obscured double glazed door into:-
short entrance hallway with wood effect flooring, radiator, turning staircase rising to first floor landing with natural light from door and first floor window. Side door into:-
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA: (26' 0'' x 13' 5'') (7.92m x 4.09m)
open plan rooms, but described separately as follows:-
wood effect flooring continues from hallway, upvc double glazed window to front elevation overlooking front courtyard with tiled sill extending to tiled splashback over square edged wooden worksurfaces, inset enamel sink with drainer and swan neck mixer tap, eye level display cabinet and further units (one of which conceals a Worcester Greenstar 32CDi compact combi boiler). Undercounter units and drawers, integrated Bush electric and Beko 4 ring hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, space for undercounter washing machine and space for tall fridge/freezer. Opens to:-
the first part of the living area acts as an interstitial dining area with radiator, understairs storage cupboard with power, internet connections and electric consumer unit. Wood effect parquet flooring continues and opens to the final section which is arranged as a sitting room with bi-folding double glazed coated aluminium doors which open onto the rear garden. Vertical column radiator and wiring for speaker system.
natural light from upvc double glazed window to rear elevation with views over playing fields, a long straight landing with radiator at the end provides access to the bedroom and bathroom on this level. Door to Shallow Cupboard with power supply providing useful storage.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 2'' x 10' 1'') (3.10m x 3.07m)
upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking playing fields with deep sill, dimmer switch lighting, radiator.
obscured upvc double glazed window to front elevation with tiled sill extending to tiled walls on a fully tiled bathroom including flooring. Bathroom suite comprises ‘P’ shaped bath with curved shower screen, mixer tap with shower attachment, pedestal hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled wc, mains fed heated towel rail and ceiling mounted speaker system.
a short landing with natural lighting from obscured upvc double glazed window at the foot of the stairwell. Storage Cupboard positioned at the top of the stairs with a useful storage space following the roofline.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 8'' x 13' 9'') (5.38m x 4.19m)
twin wood framed double glazed skylights to front and rear elevations provide pleasant rooftop and far reaching views in both directions, twin radiators, exposed painted roof timbers, small loft maintenance hatch, extensive built-in storage and wardrobes built-in around the alcove with space for central bed. Dimmer switch downlighting.
REAR GARDEN: (21' 2'' x 16' 1'') (6.45m x 4.90m)
fully enclosed south-easterly facing garden with brick and masonry walls on three sides. Half laid to raised decking which abuts the property and extends away to the left hand side of the garden. Lawn to the right hand side with a shallow raised bed and stone chipped area with some small trees. Outside lighting and power supply. Side pedestrian access. Pleasant views over adjacent Golden Hill playing fields.
a few seconds walk from the property further into the courtyard is a detached block of three garages with pitched roof and standard up and over doors. This property has use of the middle of the three garages.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.