Passage Road | Westbury on Trym
A beautifully presented 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room, mid-terraced Victorian house with south facing rear garden and off-street parking behind the property.
A well balanced house notable for its four generous double bedrooms and attractive original features throughout.
Three WCs with family bathroom, ground floor cloakroom and en-suite shower room to bedroom 1.
Excellent views towards the Blaise Castle Estate to the front and Westbury on Trym Parish Church to the rear.
A natural three storey (not a loft conversion) Victorian house which provides excellent accommodation levels.
A 4 minute walk to Westbury on Trym centre, and convenient access to the M4/M5 motorways via Cribbs Causeway.
A private south facing rear garden which provides an alternative level rear entrance to the property directly from its large off-street parking space.
Westbury on Trym Primary School and Bristol Free School within 160 metres and 965 metres respectively.
- A beautifully presented mid-terraced Victorian house
- 4 double bedrooms (bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room)
- Level access from the rear parking
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Dining/play room and open plan kitchen/dining room
- Attractive original features throughout
- Private south facing rear garden
- Excellent views towards the Blaise Castle Estate and Westbury on Trym Parish Church
- Large off street parking space to rear
eight steps with handrail to the front elevation lead up to a block paved frontage leading past the front garden and up to wood panelled front door, leading into:-
slate tiled floor, dado rail, ceiling mouldings, head height gas meter, wooden internal glazed door into:-
long hallway providing access to all rooms on the ground floor, high 9’0”/2.76m ceilings which continue throughout this level. Dado rail, ceiling mouldings, head height electric consumer unit, coat hanging rail, understairs storage cupboards, lime-washed wooden flooring which continues into both reception rooms. Straight staircase rising to first floor landing with natural light from sash window on the landing. Column radiator. Door to:-
an understairs cloakroom with low level wc, corner hand basin with mixer tap, slate tiled flooring, ceiling mounted extractor fan.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 8'' x 12' 9'') (4.47m x 3.88m)
four upvc double glazed windows to front elevation set into angled window bay, lime-washed wooden flooring continues, high ceilings with ornate central ceiling rose and mouldings. Cast iron insert fireplace housing gas fire with tiled surround, wooden mantelpiece and hearth with shelving into alcove to one side. Picture rail and radiator.
DINING/PLAY ROOM: (13' 6'' x 10' 2'') (4.11m x 3.10m)
open plan with adjacent kitchen/diner but described separately. Alcove to one side of chimney breast with built-in wooden display cabinet, cupboards and drawers on the other side, picture rail and radiator. Lime-washed wooden flooring continues from the hallway. Opens to:-
KITCHEN/DINER: (22' 1'' x 15' 4'') (6.73m x 4.67m)
a large L shaped open plan kitchen/dining room, described separately as follows:-
dual aspect room with upvc double glazed windows and door to rear and side elevation overlooking garden. Eye level kitchen units with display cabinets along the entirety of one wall. Small upstand above a varnished square edged wooden worksurface with inset enamel sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer. Undercounter cupboards and drawers. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Space for washing machine. Space for range style cooker in a large alcove with integrated lighting and attractive wooden mantel over. Slate flooring throughout with underfloor heating. Opens to:-
an abundance of natural light from twin wood framed double glazed skylights and upvc double glazed bi-folding doors opening onto rear garden. Space for central dining table.
a long rectangular landing providing access to all rooms on this level with natural light from upvc double glazed window to rear elevation and attractive views towards the church. Dado rail. Further straight staircase rising to second floor.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 11'' x 10' 7'') (4.24m x 3.22m)
upvc double glazed window to rear elevation looking towards garden and a direct view towards the church to rear. Radiator on opposing wall. Built-in wardrobes on both sides of the chimney breast. Central cast iron fireplace (not in use).
BEDROOM 3: (12' 7'' x 10' 8'') (3.83m x 3.25m)
twin upvc double glazed windows to front elevation with radiator on opposing wall. Decorative cast iron fireplace (not in use), with built-in wardrobe to one side.
partially obscured upvc double glazed window to front elevation with wooden sill. White bathroom suite comprising acrylic bath with corner mixer tap, shower hose attachment and further mains fed Bristan shower with shower curtain rail. Close coupled wc. Porcelanosa pedestal hand basin with matching mixer tap and tessellated tiled splashback. LED backlit mirror, electric heated towel rail on opposing wall. Stone tiled floor.
upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking garden and far reaching views towards the church and beyond Westbury Village. A spacious rectangular landing providing access to all rooms on this level. Built-in Airing Cupboard positioned over the stairs.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 2'' x 12' 2'') (3.71m x 3.71m)
upvc double glazed window to front elevation with far reaching rooftop views towards the Blaise Castle Estate set into large dormer window bay with column radiator below, cast iron insert fireplace (not in use) with alcoves to both sides of the chimney breast. Built-in double wardrobe on opposing wall. Internal door into:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
wood framed double glazed skylight to front elevation provides natural light and ventilation. White bathroom suite comprising close coupled wc, countertop bowl hand basin with swan neck mixer and cabinet below, walk-in shower cubicle with Mira Zest electric shower and tiled walls, single towel rail, corner shelving, tiled flooring, wall hung mirror.
BEDROOM 4: (11' 10'' x 10' 2'') (3.60m x 3.10m)
upvc double glazed window set into dormer to the rear elevation overlooking garden and with far reaching views towards the church and beyond Westbury Village, with radiator on opposing wall. Cast iron fireplace (not in use) with tiled hearth. Built-in wardrobes to one side of the chimney breast, painted wooden flooring, loft hatch.
a large raised bed sets the property from the road providing a good degree of privacy, useful bin store area.
an approx. 42'7/13.00m long (maximum length from doors) south facing rear garden enclosed by a mixture of wooden panelled fences and walls on three sides. A raised bedding area and raised lawn is intersected by a central stone chipped pathway which leads to the rear of the garden, timber shed, rear access gate onto the parking area. Immediately abutting the property is a raised decking area with space for seating. The garden has the benefit of outside lighting, power and water supply.
PARKING: (17' 0'' x 15' 4'') (5.18m x 4.67m)
a spacious parking space with concrete hardstanding is accessed via a rear vehicular access lane which turns in behind the property and is accessed from Passage Road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.