Sea Mills Lane | Stoke Bishop
An incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a detached single storey home in Stoke Bishop. Enjoying a well presented interior, a gorgeous 58ft x 46ft south easterly facing rear garden, ample off street parking and a garage.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Tucked away in a private spot in leafy Stoke Bishop, within easy reach of the shops, Hideaway café and bus connections of Shirehampton Road. Also handy for railway connections from Sea Mills Station.
Accommodation: lateral space including a central entrance hallway, a bright sitting room which flows through to a dining room that connects through to the kitchen, proving a convenient and sociable layout. Both kitchen and dining room have access out to the rear garden. Two double bedrooms, a shower room, separate cloakroom/wc as well as additional storage cupboards.
A manageable and well presented bungalow with plenty of parking and gorgeous garden.
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- Wonderful 58ft south eaterly facing rear garden
- Sold with no onward chain
- Ample driveway parking for several cars + single garage
- Charming well-presented interior
- Within easy reach of local amenities
- Private spot in leafy Stoke Bishop
via shared access driveway leading beside number 67a Sea Mills Lane, and gradually descending towards number 67 where there is a single garage belonging to the property on the right hand side, and a tarmacked forecourt affording off-street parking for at least 3 cars. A tastefully landscaped ramped path leads up from the driveway to a terrace at the front of the property attracting late afternoon/early evening sunshine. Off the terrace there is a covered approach up to the main entrance of the house.
a welcoming central entrance hallway with recessed double cloaks storage cupboard and further recessed linen cupboard, radiator and doors off to the sitting room and kitchen. The hallway continues round to the right, where doors lead off to two double bedrooms, a shower room and a separate wc.
SITTING ROOM: 13' 7'' x 12' 8'' (4.14m x 3.86m)
ceiling coving, double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wood effect flooring, feature fireplace and part glazed door connecting through to:-
RECEPTION 2/DINING ROOM: 11' 4'' x 10' 4'' (3.45m x 3.15m)
a light and airy 2nd reception room currently used as a dinning room with double glazed double doors opening out onto the rear garden. Wood effect flooring, ceiling coving, radiator and wall opening connecting through to the:-
KITCHEN: 10' 4'' x 8' 1'' (3.15m x 2.46m)
modern fitted kitchen with cream base and eye level units with square edged marble effect worktop over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Eye level oven and combination microwave oven over, 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor fan. Further plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted Vaillant gas central heating boiler, double glazed widows to rear and part double doors to rear accessing the rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 1'' x 9' 5'' (4.59m x 2.87m)
a generous double bedroom with double windows to front, radiator, ceiling coving and recess wardrobe with built-in hanging rail and fusebox for electrics.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 8'' x 8' 0'' (4.16m x 2.44m)
double bedroom with double glazed windows offering pleasant outlook over the rear garden, a radiator and ceiling coving.
white suite comprising an oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, wash hand basin with storage cabinets beneath, shaver point, mirror with lighting, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
OFF STREET PARKING/ GARAGE & TERRACE:
to the front of the property there is a detached single garage and tarmacked driveway providing plenty of parking. A path leads off up to the raised front terrace.
REAR GARDEN: 58' 0'' x 46' 0'' (17.66m x 14.01m)
a generous south easterly facing rear garden with large paved terrace closest to the property, perfect for outdoor seating and entertaining. There are several gradual steps leading up to a level lawned section framed with hedgerows and containing a mature apple tree. The garden enjoys much of the day’s sunshine and has a sloped pathway leading up the right hand side, as well as useful gated side access either side to the front of the house. There is a covered seating area closest to the kitchen and outside tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.