Downs Park West | Westbury Park
A 2 double bedroom first floor apartment with off street parking space and separate kitchen. Forming part of an attractive Edwardian building on one of the best streets in Westbury Park. No onward chain.
A beautifully proportioned apartment on one of Westbury Park’s best roads notable for its generous light levels and high ceilings.
Allocated parking to the rear of the building.
A short walk from the Downs, North View shops, Waitrose and the local Scott cinema.
Accommodation: inner hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom and separate cloakroom/wc.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A beautifully proportioned first floor apartment
- Part of an attractive Edwardian building
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting room (19'9 x 13'11)
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room (16'6 x 12'4)
- Generous light levels and high ceilings
- Allocated parking to the rear of the building
- On one of Westbury Park's best streets
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
the property is approached over communal pathway to side adjacent to the basement flat’s front garden, with communal bin store to the right. A covered porch area with outside lighting and intercom entry phone enters the communal areas from the side of the building. Initial vestibule area with understairs meter cupboards for the building opens to the foot of the stairwell where a turning well-lit staircase rises to the first floor, where the private entrance to this apartment can be found.
providing access to all rooms, high ceilings, radiator, intercom entry phone, wall mounted thermostat controls. Storage cupboard with wooden slatted shelves and lighting.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 9'' x 13' 11'') (6.02m x 4.24m)
wide shallow angled bay window to front elevation with wooden sash windows with pleasant street scene views and wood panelling below. Twin radiators on opposing walls. High ceilings continue, simple ceiling mouldings and picture rail. Virgin Media connection, television connection, imitation electric fireplace with surround.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 6'' x 12' 4'') (5.03m x 3.76m)
wood framed sash windows to rear elevation looking towards Downs Park East and the rear parking access, high ceilings continue, picture rail, simple ceiling mouldings, wood effect flooring. Fitted kitchen with roll edged worksurfaces and splashback tiling, breakfast bar, eye and floor level cupboards with drawers, integrated 1 1/3rd sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer. Appliance space for freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric/gas oven with extractor hood over. Wall mounted Worcester Greenstar 8000 Life combi boiler. Space for dining table and chairs, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 9'' x 14' 1'') (4.80m x 4.29m)
wood framed sash window to front elevation in the direction of Downs Park West and the Downs with radiator on opposing wall. High ceilings continue, simple ceiling mouldings, picture rail, built-in wardrobes into one of the recesses beside the former chimney breast.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 10'' x 10' 0'') (3.91m x 3.05m)
wood framed sash windows to rear elevation, high ceilings continue, picture rail, radiator, telephone point.
twin obscure glazed windows to side elevation, double ended acrylic bath with mixer tap, pedestal hand basin, mirrored medicine cabinet, corner shower cubicle with shallow tray, mains fed Mira shower, mains fed heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls.
porthole style window to rear elevation, close coupled wc, corner hand basin, mirrored medicine cabinet, vinyl flooring.
to the rear of the property an access lane approached from Downs Park East widens to a shared parking area with demised spaces for each of the apartments that park there. The parking space for this property is the middle space.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 1977. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the annual service charge is £1,650 p.a. (i.e. equivalent to approx. £137.50 per month). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.