Julian Road | Sneyd Park
Situated along a quiet tree-lined street in a highly desirable Sneyd Park location within striking distance of the 400 acres of open space on offer from the famous Durdham Downs. An exceptionally finished and well-proportioned three bedroom apartment (circa 1,551 sq. ft.) benefiting from private access to its own south-facing well stocked rear garden. Occupying the ground floor of a handsome Victorian building with plenty of natural light coming through from both front and rear elevations, the garden apartment further benefits from its own private entrance alongside an off-street parking space.
A truly well-proportioned and recently refurbished garden apartment offering nearly 1,600 sq. ft of internal space.
Well-stocked private south facing rear garden.
3 bedrooms (2 doubles and a study room).
Private entrance alongside an off street parking space.
Set in a prestigious and coveted location on the fringes of the Downs and within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Westbury Park shops and access out of town and into the city centre.
- Exceptional 3 bedroom period apartment
- On the ground floor of a handsome Victorian building
- Light & bright accommodation of circa 1,550sq.ft.
- Beautifully presented with stylish interiors
- 2 reception rooms plus separate kitchen & utility room
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Own private entrance
- Attractive south facing private rear garden
- Off street parking space
- In a coveted Sneyd Park location close to the Downs
from pavement the property is accessed over a level tarmac driveway providing parking for the flats. Drive leads to pathway which leads beside the right hand side elevation. Private wooden gate leading through into the rear garden. The private entrance to the garden flat can be found immediately on your left hand side via wooden gate with glass inserts which opens into:-
OPEN PLAN DINING SPACE: 22' 1'' x 11' 7'' (6.73m x 3.53m)
opening through to kitchen and access to inner hallway. Laid with stylish tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards, gas radiators, plenty of natural light coming through from the rear elevation which also enjoys a southerly aspect via three large sash windows. Wooden stable effect door leads out onto the large south facing garden.
KITCHEN: 13' 9'' x 8' 8'' (4.19m x 2.64m)
a large separate kitchen with wooden floorboards, carefully renovated by the current owners to an exceptionally high standard. Space for range cooker, stylish tiled splashback with extractor hood overhead, inset ceiling downlights, gas column radiator. Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler. Fitted with an array of shaker style wall, base and drawer units. Plenty of natural light coming through from the south facing rear elevation via single sash window. Double bowl sink with integrated drainer unit to side and stainless steel swan neck mixer tap and controls over. Beautifully finished square edged quartz effect worktops.
a well-proportioned and well-lit L shaped inner hallway providing access off to principal rooms including sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, study and family bathroom/wc. Laid with wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlights. Door to:-
Large Utility Space/Storage Cupboard:
with space for freestanding washer & dryer and providing a useful area for general storage rarely seen within flats.
SITTING ROOM: 21' 3'' x 20' 9'' (6.47m x 6.32m)
a large separate sitting room with stylish wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, plenty of natural light coming through from the front elevation via single sash windows set into bay.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 0'' x 10' 9'' (4.57m x 3.27m)
laid with fitted carpets, gas radiator, moulded skirting boards, light point, plenty of natural light coming through from the southerly aspect via single sash window to the rear elevation. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
low level wc, chrome towel radiator, wall mounted ‘his and hers’ hand wash basins with stainless steel taps. Shower cubicle with glass insert, wall mounted shower head and controls. Inset ceiling downlights, stylish tiled flooring, gas column radiator. Light coming in from window to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 10'' x 11' 4'' (3.91m x 3.45m)
a well-proportioned double bedroom with natural light coming through from the front elevation via partially frosted single sash window with an outlook towards the leafy street scene, gas radiator, moulded skirting boards, light point, laid with fitted carpet.
STUDY ROOM: 10' 8'' x 6' 8'' (3.25m x 2.03m)
with plenty of natural light coming through from the side elevation via two small single sash windows, wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, light point. An ideal guest room or working from home/study space etc.
recently refurbished and well-proportioned family bathroom, tiled floor, moulded skirting boards, chrome towel radiator, low level wc, floor standing hand wash basin with stainless steel taps, extractor fan, light point, bath with stainless steel taps, wall mounted stainless steel shower head and controls.
REAR GARDEN: 30' 0'' x 50' 0'' (9.14m x 15.23m)
currently separated into two main sections, the first being a large patio space perfect for al fresco dining area with lots of space for outdoor tables and chairs and a great hosting space for a summer barbecue etc. The secondary part of the garden is predominantly laid to turf with deep mature borders with a variety of established plants, trees and shrubs providing a degree of privacy and security. Over a short gravelled area you can subsequently go around to the private side access which leads back out to the front door to the flat, so you can access the garden externally without having to go through the flat itself. Large garden shed. Couple of concrete stones lead to the rear which is mainly laid to bark and is a large enough space which could be easily transformed into a working from home studio or pod etc. South facing aspect, nearly level with only two stone steps ascend up to the garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 25 March 1982. The freehold title is in the name of 23 Julian Road Management Company whose directors comprise solely the owners of the flats, including the Garden Flat. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.