Cotham Road | Cotham
A well-presented 2 double bedroom first floor apartment (of circa 725 sq. ft.) situated in an attractive Bath stone fronted period building. The apartment offers light and balanced rooms including sitting/dining room and separate kitchen/breakfast room.
The property is situated in a residents parking zone and is set in a favourable and central location within easy reach of Gloucester Road, Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill, plus local employers of the BRI, BBC, University and central commercial districts, whilst Redland train station is a short walk away.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, inner hallway, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Gas central heating (via Worcester combi boiler) and double glazed windows.
A well-proportioned period apartment with large inner hallway, an ideal first time property or buy to let investment opportunity.
- Well presented 2 double bedroom first floor apartment
- Set in handsome Bath stone front period building
- Light, bright & well balanced accommodation
- Separate well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room with Juliet Balcony
- Close to local amenities as well as Redland train station
- Favourable central & convenient Cotham location
from the pavement proceed through the wrought iron gate, up the flagstone pathway where the communal entrance door to the property can be found on the left hand side.
via hardwood front door, a well-presented communal hallway. Steps ascend to first floor landing, large sash window to side elevation. The private entrance door to this property is the door furthest to the left.
room for coat storage, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards. Door to sitting/dining room and bathroom/wc.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 15' 3'' x 13' 3'' (4.64m x 4.04m)
double glazed window overlooking front elevation with Juliet balcony, ceiling rose with ceiling light point, cornicing, period cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, granite hearth and marble surround, door entry intercom system, tv point, ample space for sofas and table & chairs, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Doors to inner hall and to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 9' 7'' x 7' 11'' (2.92m x 2.41m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with square edged wood effect worktop over, integrated appliances include electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, inset 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer tap over, breakfast bar, double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler concealed in a cupboard, ceiling light point, tiled surrounds, tile effect vinyl flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with handheld shower over, separate shower cubicle with system fed shower over, tiled surrounds and splashbacks, obscured double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point, extractor fan, radiator, shaver socket, exposed wooden flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
inset ceiling downlighters, large storage cupboard, small loft space in suspended ceiling, built-in storage cupboard with shelving above, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Doors radiate to sitting/dining room, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2. There is also a stained glass door giving access to the communal landing.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.04m x 3.63m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling rose with ceiling light point, cornicing, radiator, high level storage cupboards set into hallway ceiling void, tall moulded skirting boards.
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, cornicing, ceiling light point, ceiling rose, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 1981 with a ground rent of £20 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.