Pembroke Road | Clifton
A recently refurbished 3 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with front courtyard and rear garden. Situated within a Grade II listed building and offered with no onward chain.
Recently refurbished, it is notable for its 3 double bedrooms and superb location.
Close to both Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road.
The rear garden opens onto Arlington Gardens.
Within the CE Residents' Parking Permit Zone
Full height ceilings (2.2m) throughout and gas fired central heating.
To be sold with no onward chain.
- A recently refurbished garden apartment
- 3 double bedrooms (1 with en suite)
- Sitting room with direct access out to rear garden
- Separate kitchen with space for dining table
- Full height ceilings (2.2m/7'3)
- Gas fired central heating
- Front courtyard and Rear garden opening onto Arlington Gardens
- Within the CE Residents Parking Permit Zone
- To be sold with no onward chain
- Approx 88m2 of internal space
from the pavement, an asphalt walkway provides shared access to both the communal entrance door, a communal bin store and an iron gate which opens to a turning staircase down to the lower courtyard and private entrance. An obscured glazed door opens into:-
a large hallway with doors off to several rooms, natural light filtered from doorway, twin radiators, head height consumer unit, cupboard housing Vaillant ecoTEC combi boiler.
KITCHEN: (13' 4'' x 8' 5'') (4.06m x 2.56m)
window to side elevation overlooking courtyard. A range of base and eye level cupboards and drawers with round edged worktop over. Open wine rack, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated appliances include washing machine, electric oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring and splashbacks. Space for dining table.
connects bedroom 3 and the kitchen, with 2 useful storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 9'' x 8' 11'') (3.58m x 2.72m)
window to rear elevation overlooking courtyard. Radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 9'' x 9' 3'') (4.80m x 2.82m)
window to front elevation overlooking courtyard. Radiator, Virgin Media connection, former fireplace alcove with floating shelves. Internal door through to:
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Suite comprising pedestal handbasin, close-coupled wc and shower cubicle with Mira mixer shower.
accessed from the hallway. Tiled floors and walls to half height, extractor fan. Fully tiled steel bath enclosure with shower screen, swan neck mixer tap with shower attachment and corner shelf. Pedestal handbasin with swan neck mixer tap, twin fixed wall mirrors, close-coupled wc and heated towel.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 10'' x 7' 6'') (4.52m x 2.28m)
window to rear elevation overlooking back garden and Arlington Gardens beyond. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (20' 1'' x 11' 5'') (6.12m x 3.48m)
double doors to rear elevation opening onto back garden and Arlington Gardens beyond. Twin radiators.
a sunny south westerly facing front courtyard with outside lighting, water tap and understairs storage cupboard useful for garden equipment etc.
REAR GARDEN: (23' 0'' x 20' 1'') (7.01m x 6.12m)
a north-east facing fully enclosed rear garden with rendered walls to two sides, brick wall and iron railings with pedestrian gate to rear. Predominantly laid to lawn with large decked area abutting the property with single step down to a further area of garden. Rear pedestrian gate opens onto Arlington Gardens.
this is a communal garden dating from the mid-19th century. It is understood that since 2012 local residents meet once a month and undertake some necessary maintenance.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 24 June 1978. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £30. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.