Kingsdown Parade | Kingsdown
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £800,000 - £845,000
Set in historic Kingsdown with cobbled streets and stunning Georgian architecture – a very rare and charming grade II listed detached townhouse with roof terrace and rear garden.
Lots of accommodation set out over 3 primary floors with 2 receptions, kitchen/dining room backing onto the rear garden, 4 double bedrooms over the first and second floors, well served by 3 bath/shower rooms, a very useful utility cupboard and a really rather special roof terrace.
Situated on Kingsdown Parade, a highly-regarded Georgian street, high above the city in Kingsdown on the borders of Cotham, offering all the advantages of close proximity to the city centre, hospitals and Bristol university, and with excellent schools nearby, including Cotham Gardens Primary, Cotham School and Bristol Grammar School.
Kingsdown is a friendly neighbourly community whose residents enjoy the ambiance and character of this historic and atmospheric quarter with its cobbled tree lined streets, fine period buildings and green spaces.
Set in the Kingsdown residents parking zone.
- An extremely rare detached Georgian town house
- Grade II listed
- Kitchen dining room
- 2 receptions
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 bath / shower rooms
- Rear garden
- Roof terrace
private entrance from the pavement leading into a courtyard with space and storage for bikes and door opening into:-
LIVING ROOM: 16' 2'' x 14' 4'' (4.92m x 4.37m)
stairs rise to the first floor, doors lead off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room, multi paned sash window to the side elevation, deep recessed fireplace with wood burning stove, Well slate tiled flooring and no rise door understairs providing access to the cellar, recessed spotlights and radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 16' 7'' x 8' 10'' (5.05m x 2.69m)
multi paned double doors opening out onto the rear garden and further casement windows to the rear elevation. Kitchen with a range of units and working surfaces, Belfast sink, space for multi fuel oven and space and plumbing for dishwasher, recessed spotlights, continuation of Well slate tiled floor, built in pantry cupboard housing the fuse box.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 6'' x 17' 4'' (4.42m x 5.28m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising 3 large sash windows, radiator, cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and slate hearth.
doors lead off to bedroom 1, half landing up to bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc, stairs continue rising to the second floor.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 16' 10'' x 9' 5'' (5.13m x 2.87m)
multi paned sash window to the side elevation and feature large wooden double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, ceiling cornicing, radiator and door to:
En Suite Shower/wc:
low level wc, corner shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 14' 11'' x 14' 6'' (4.54m x 4.42m)
bay window to the front elevation comprising 3 multi paned sash windows, high ceilings, radiator.
multi paned sash window to the side elevation, roll edge and claw foot Victorian style bath with hand held shower fitment and mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail/radiator and utility cupboard. A very handy and well organised utility cupboard with wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, working surface and stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap.
doors lead off to bedroom 3 and bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) 16' 8'' x 8' 7'' (5.08m x 2.61m)
multi paned sash window to the rear elevation, multi paned doorway opening out onto the roof terrace, vaulted ceiling, cast iron fireplace and radiator.
ROOF TERRACE: 18' 3'' x 9' 5'' (5.56m x 2.87m)
stunning roof terrace with vistas of the collection of Georgian houses surrounding Kingsdown.
BEDROOM 3: 14' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.34m x 3.71m)
lovely room with vaulted ceiling, double glazed Velux skylight, wooden flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe with hanging space.
low level wc, corner shower cubicle and electric shower, tiled walls, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN: approx 30' 0'' lengthx 15' 0'' width (9.14m x 4.57m)
patio immediately outside the kitchen doors, a couple of steps up to lawned area with raised borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
City Council. Council Tax Band: F
appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.