Cambridge Park | Redland
A stunning 2 bedroom garden flat forming part of an elegant grade II listed building and situated on a desirable tree-lined cul-de-sac close to the Downs. Enjoying a superb landscaped 35ft x 35ft south easterly facing rear garden and off-street parking.
Comprehensively renovated by the current owners using Moon Design & Build, a highly regarded design and build practice in Bristol, with beautifully appointed interior and a real sense of quality.
Situated in a gorgeous tree-lined cul-de-sac within a short level stroll of the acres of green open space of Durdham Downs, whilst being close by the local shops, pubs and restaurants of Westbury Park and Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road. Bus connections to all central areas are also nearby, as are excellent schools.
Accommodation: entrance hall flows through into a lovely wide dining/reception hallway which has a sociable flow and connection into the beautiful kitchen. 21’4 x 14’1 bay fronted sitting room, impressive principal double bedroom, bedroom 2 with walk-in storage area and a creative stylish wet room/bath/utility space.
Outside: the property enjoys a beautiful sunny rear garden which has been impeccably landscaped by the current owners with the advantage of allocated parking behind the garden and shared gated access at the rear of the parking area provides a short cut to the local shops, Cambridge Arms pub and Redland Green park.
An immensely inviting and well configured period apartment in an enviable location.
- A stunning garden flat in an elegant grade II listed building with parking
- Impeccably landscaped sunny rear garden
- Lovely wide dining/reception hallway
- Bay fronted sitting room (21'4 x 14'1)
- Beautiful sociable kitchen/breakfast room
- Comprehensively renovated by the current owners, using MOON design and build
- Off-street parking
- Beautifully appointed interior and sense of quality
- An immensely inviting and well configured period apartment
- Pet allowed
via a gated driveway which leads around to the left hand side of the building and the parking area behind, where the garden flat has the right to park one vehicle. There are steps down into the rear garden where you will find the private entrance for the garden flat.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (15' 0'' x 3' 7'') (4.57m x 1.09m)
wood flooring, inset floormat. The entrance hallway flows through into:-
RECEPTION/DINING HALLWAY: (22' 10'' x 7' 11'') (6.95m x 2.41m)
an impressive central reception/dining hallway with high ceilings, oak flooring, ample space for dining and seating furniture, door entry intercom, radiator, thermostat control for central heating. High level glazed panel provides borrowed light through from the principal bedroom. Doors off to sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom. Further recessed cloaks storage cupboard. Wide wall opening provides a lovely sociable connection through to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 6'' x 11' 4'') (3.81m x 3.45m)
a beautifully appointed modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with grey concrete worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers. Further plumbing and appliance space for range cooker and American style fridge/freezer. Built-in open shelving, double larder cupboard with built-in oak spice racks.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 4'' max into bay x 14' 1'') (6.50m x 4.29m)
a large peaceful sitting room with a sash window to front offering a lovely outlook over the front garden and gated driveway, oak flooring, radiators, ceiling cornicing, alcove with built-in desk and shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (17' 8'' max into bay x 16' 8'' max into chimney recess) (5.38m x 5.08m)
a large double bedroom with sash window to rear overlooking the private south easterly facing rear garden. There are high ceilings with ceiling coving, built-in shelving to chimney recess, radiator and wall lighting.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 5'' x 7' 0'') (4.09m x 2.13m)
a good guest bedroom or home office with dual aspect windows to rear and side, contemporary upright radiator, wall opening accessing:-
Walk-In Storage Room: (7' 7'' x 3' 6'') (2.31m x 1.07m)
providing excellent useful additional storage and housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler.
a secret L shaped bathroom tucked away off the hallway with a glass door to a wet room shower area with Japanese bath tub and recessed alcove shelving, window to side providing natural light, additional spotlights and built-in wall mirror with orb lighting, floating sink, low level wc with concealed cistern, contemporary radiator/towel rail. Recessed utility area with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, with additional floating shelves over.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 35' 0'' x 35' 0'') (10.66m x 10.66m)
a private south easterly facing rear garden attracting much of the day’s sun, which has been beautifully landscaped to include a central curved edge lawned section, generous paved seating area with pergola over, built-in timber bicycle/storage sheds. Further sheltered curved edged seating area in a cobbled courtyard closest to the property, perfect for a morning coffee.
OFF ROAD PARKING:
to the rear of the property there is an off road parking space for use of the garden flat, it is the closest space to the garden. There is also a gate in the parking forecourt providing a short cut through to Coldharbour Road where you will find some local shops, the Cambridge Arms gastro pub and an entrance off St Oswalds Road to Redland Green park.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 1980. We understand that there is also a ground rent payable of £20 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £120. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.