Elm Lane, Redland
An exceptional one double bedroom purpose-built apartment set within a well-regarded modern development with lift access, benefitting from generous sized semi-open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with the most spectacular southerly facing terrace (23’11” x 23’6”) and allocated covered parking space.
Ideally located away from main roads yet within a stone’s throw from Whiteladies Road with its wide arrange of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as The Downs with its acres of green open spaces.
Accommodation: entrance hall, semi-open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, double bedroom, bathroom/wc.
Large terrace (elevated level) with good views over Bristol with a southerly facing aspect.
Allocated covered parking space and visitors parking.
Double glazing throughout.
A bright, welcoming and well-arranged apartment in a peaceful yet convenient location.
- Purpose built apartment
- 1 double bedroom
- Large southerly terrace (23'11 x 23'6)
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Allocated off street parking plus visitors parking
- Lift access
- Well maintained communal areas
- Immaculately presented throughout
via a paved walkway from pavement, pedestrian pathway leads to large double-glazed front door into communal hallway. Take the stairs or lift down to the ground floor level where the private entrance door to Flat 1 can be found on the left-hand side (when approaching from the staircase).
a spacious L-Shaped hallway, 2 ceiling light points, electric wall-mounted heater, large storage cupboard with fuse box, hot water cylinder, wooden storage shelving, storage space for coats and shoes etc. Doors lead to kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom and bathroom/wc.
measured and described separately as follows:-
Kitchen: 13' 6'' x 8' 1'' (4.11m x 2.46m)
) fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite-effect work top over with matching upstand, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include electric hob with electric oven beneath, extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Ceiling light point, tiled flooring, wide arch to sitting/dining room.
Sitting/Dining Room: 19' 2'' x 13' 6'' (5.84m x 4.11m)
a stunning light-filled room with ample space for sofa and dining room table and chairs, 2 ceiling lights points, door entry intercom system, 2 wall-mounted electric radiators, Virgin Media point, moulded skirting boards, large double-glazed windows to side and rear elevations and double-glazed sliding door leading out on to private terrace.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 10'' x 9' 7'' (5.74m x 2.92m)
a double bedroom with double-glazed window overlooking the private rear terrace, ceiling light point, electric wall-mounted radiator, TV point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf above, moulded skirting boards.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising low-level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, panelled bath with electric shower over, glass shower screen, ceiling light point, extractor fan, part tiled walls, wall-mounted heated towel radiator, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
covered allocated parking space accessed via gated driveway to the side of the apartment block. The parking space is covered and measures approximately 17’9” x 7’8”/5.41m x 2.34m. It is also labelled Flat 1. There are also 4 visitor parking spaces.
Private Rear Terrace: 23' 11'' x 23' 6'' narrowing to 19'7" (7.28m x 7.16m/5.97m)
an exceptional southerly facing outside space with a large decked area immediately accessed from the sitting/dining room, with a small step leading down on to a level paved patio, 3 outside lights, external power sockets.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 31 March 2005. There is also a Ground Rent payable to Cabot Homes Ltd of £150pa. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £247. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.