Druid Stoke Avenue | Stoke Bishop
An incredibly inviting and well-arranged 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room detached family home enjoying a fabulous 85ft x 55ft level rear garden, ample off road parking and a garage.
Balanced lateral accommodation arranged over 2 floors with scope for further extensions, if required and subject to any necessary consents.
Situated on a leafy and well-regarded road within easy reach of the local Stoke Bishop shops, the Hideaway cafe and bus connections to central areas. Also nearby Stoke Bishop C of E Primary school.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through to a central entrance hallway, 17ft x 13ft through sitting room with double doors onto the garden, reception 2/family room, which leads through to an extended kitchen/dining room. Utility, airing cupboard and garage.
First Floor: landing filled with natural light, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, 2 further double bedrooms and a smart family bathroom/wc.
Outside: breath taking 85ft x 55ft level lawned rear garden offering privacy and tasteful planting/landscaping. There is also a low maintenance front garden with driveway off road parking for at least 3 cars.
An attractive, individual and welcoming 2 storey family home set within a lovely garden plot in a popular location.
- An incredibly inviting and well-arranged detached family home
- 3 double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room)
- Lovely through sitting room (17'10 x 13'5)
- Reception 2/family room (15'10 max x 10'5)
- Good sized extended sociable kitchen/dining room (23'10 max x 11'10)
- Balanced lateral accommodation arranged over 2 floors
- Scope for further extensions, if required, and subject to any necessary consents
- Low maintenance front garden with driveway off road parking for at least 3 cars
- Breathtaking 85ft x 55ft level lawned rear garden offering privacy
- An impressive, individual and welcoming 2 storey family home in a popular location
via an expansive driveway providing off road parking for at least 3 vehicles, with a low maintenance level garden beside. The driveway leads up to the covered entrance and main front door to the house.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (4' 3'' x 3' 10'') (1.29m x 1.17m)
parquet wood flooring, low level understairs storage cupboard, coat hooks and part glazed double doors leading through into the central entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (13' 10'' x 6' 4'' max) (4.21m x 1.93m)
a welcoming wide central entrance hallway flooded with natural light provided by the large feature arched stain glass window to front. There is parquet wood flooring, radiator, ceiling coving, staircase rising to first floor landing, part glazed double doors leading off to the sitting room, further part glazed door through to the kitchen/dining room and a door accessing the ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 10'' x 13' 5'') (5.43m x 4.09m)
a lovely through sitting room with 3 large double glazed windows to front with bench seats beneath and central double glazed doors with windows beside to rear leading out to the glorious rear garden. There is a feature stone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator, tv point and ceiling coving. Door leads off the sitting room through to reception 2/family room which also connects through to the kitchen/dining room.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: (15' 10'' max into bay x 10' 5'') (4.82m x 3.17m)
currently used as a snug/second sitting room, this versatile space has a lovely bow bay window to rear taking in views of the rear garden, radiator, ceiling coving and door accessing the kitchen/dining room.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (23' 10'' max x 11' 10'') (7.26m x 3.60m)
a good sized extended sociable kitchen/dining room with a modern shaker style kitchen comprising base and eye level cream coloured units with wood block worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, appliance space for range cooker with glass splashback and built in chimney hood over, further plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher and fridge, tiled flooring in kitchen area and engineered oak flooring in dining area, double glazed windows to rear, overlooking the rear garden. Further Velux skylight window and part glazed door accessing the rear garden, as well as a door to the front accessing the driveway. Useful recessed pantry with built in shelving and further doors off to a utility area and inner lobby, which in turn has doors off to an airing/boiler cupboard and the garage.
Belfast style sink set onto a wood block counter with plumbing for washing machine beneath and appliance space for freezer beside.
a wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler, appliance space for tumble dryer and built in slatted shelving.
a lovely bright spacious galleried landing with impressive tall feature arched stained glass window to front. Doors lead off the landing to all 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom/wc, as well as a further door accessing a balcony to front.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 10'' x 11' 5'' to front of built-in wardrobes) (5.43m x 3.48m)
a good sized principal double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, with the rear having lovely views over the rear garden and the front glorious far reaching views over rooftops of surrounding buildings towards Abbots Leigh. Ceiling coving, built in recessed wardrobe and door accessing:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, extractor fan, wood floor, inset spotlights and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 6'' x 10' 0'') (4.42m x 3.05m)
a double bedroom with built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed windows to rear, offering a lovely outlook over the rear garden.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 6'' x 10' 3'') (3.20m x 3.12m)
a double bedroom with radiator, double glazed windows to rear, offering a similar outlook as bedroom 2, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (10' 2'' x 7' 10'') (3.10m x 2.39m)
a large well-appointed bathroom with a white suite comprising a panelled double ended bath with system fed shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into a granite counter with recessed storage shelving beneath, wood flooring, heated towel rail, double glazed windows to front, inset spotlights, loft hatch accessing loft storage space, radiator and corner airing cupboard.
GARAGE: (12' 7'' x 8' 5'') (3.83m x 2.56m)
a short and single garage with pitched roof and storage space, window to side and up and over door to front.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING:
the property is set within a generous garden plot and has a wide frontage with a driveway affording off road parking for multi cars with 3 steps down to a level front garden laid to stone chippings with various shrubs and low level brick boundary wall. The driveway leads up to the garage and there is gated access through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 85' 0'' x 55' 0'') (25.89m x 16.75m)
a spectacular level private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with deep well stocked flower borders containing various plants, shrubs and trees. There are seating areas closest to the property, a garden shed, handy gated side access to the front and to the rear of the garden there is a greenhouse and raised vegetable plants.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.