Upper Belgrave Road | Clifton
Occupying the hall floor of an attractive period building situated on the doorstep of 400 acres of green space on offer from the Durdham Downs, a truly well proportioned two-bedroom apartment retaining a wealth of period features alongside benefitting from its own private balcony space with elevated city views.
An impressive hall floor apartment with spectacular views in an enviable location fronting the Durdham Downs, also within a short stroll of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Whiteladies Road.
Private balcony space.
Retaining an abundance of period features.
Situated within the CE residents parking scheme.
- Occupying the hall floor of an attractive period building
- A truly well proportioned hall floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms (15'1 x 13'2) and (15'1 x 6'5)
- Spacious drawing room (19'2 x 16'2)
- Separate kitchen (15'1 x 5'8)
- Private balcony with elevated city views
- Retaining an abundance of period features
- Situated within the CE residents parking scheme
the property is accessed over a level concrete pathway, several stone steps ascend to the communal entrance door via double wooden doors which leads through into:-
inset doormat, a well-proportioned, well-lit space, assorted wall mounted post trays. The private entrance to Flat 2 can be found immediately in front of you. This is the only entrance door on this level as a staircase ascends to the upper flats. Wooden door opens into:-
an L shaped entrance hallway providing access off to the principal rooms of the flat including bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom, kitchen and drawing room. Intercom entry phone, inset ceiling downlights, large storage space beneath the communal staircase.
DRAWING ROOM: (19' 2'' x 16' 2'') (5.84m x 4.92m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, period cornicing, light coming through from the front and side elevation via single glazed sash windows.
KITCHEN: (15' 1'' x 5' 8'') (4.59m x 1.73m)
stripped wooden floorboards. Fitted with an array of wall, base and drawer units. Integrated appliances include gas oven, 4 ring gas Bosch hob with overhead extractor hood, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space for freestanding washer/dryer. Natural light coming through from the rear elevation via upvc double glazed French windows with stunning outlook over South Bristol. Cupboard housing Worcester combi boiler. Stylish tiled splashbacks, inset ceiling downlights, sink with drainer unit to side and stainless steel swan neck mixer tap over. Separate breakfast bar, thermostat.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 1'' x 13' 2'') (4.59m x 4.01m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, inset ceiling downlights, integrated wardrobe space, integrated shelving units. Access out to a lovely Balcony laid with tiled flooring perfect for al fresco dining with beautiful views over Bristol.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 1'' x 6' 5'') (4.59m x 1.95m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, inset ceiling downlights, natural light coming through from the rear elevation via upvc double glazed sash windows with stunning views. Large integrated wardrobe space.
bathroom with stylish tiles to two sides, tiled flooring, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel tap over, bath with glass insert, wall mounted stainless steel shower and controls, inset ceiling downlights.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of an 826 year lease from 29 June 1984. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £50 This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.