Apsley Road | Clifton
An attractive, bright and well-presented 2 double bedroom apartment of circa 800 sq. ft. with low maintenance private rear courtyard. Set on the lower ground floor of a handsome grade II listed townhouse, offered with no onward chain.
Benefits from a superb location on a well-regarded road very close to Whiteladies Road with a range of bars, shops and a number of good local restaurants – within a few hundred yards of the green open space of the Clifton Downs which offers circa 400 acres of space to roam.
Accommodation: entrance porch, living room, kitchen, rear hallway, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc
Vaillant combi boiler and Envirovent ventilation system.
Sash windows all recently refurbished.
Outside: 13'3 x 10'8 rear courtyard garden with power and light.
A super apartment with a civilised, homely and period feel.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious light filled living room
- Circa 800 sq ft
- Well proportioned rooms
- Vaillant combi boiler and Envirovent ventilation system
- Private front door access
- Low maintenance rear courtyard
- No onward chain
- Popular Clifton location close to amenities on Whiteladies Road
- A few hundred yards of the open space of Clifton Downs
steps lead down to the private entrance for this apartment, partially glazed door opens into:-
radiator with cover, hessian floor mat, doors leading off to living room, and opening through to:-
KITCHEN: (23' 5'' incl. of porch x 4' 2'') (7.13m x 1.27m)
a matching range of wall and base units incorporating solid wood butchers block style working surface incorporating 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood above and waist level grill and separate oven, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer and space for tall fridge/freezer. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan, Envirovent input vent.
LIVING ROOM: (18' 8'' x 14' 2'' max into chimney recess) (5.69m x 4.31m)
a stylish and spacious room with central feature of an open fire with cast iron surround, wooden mantel with slate hearth, fitted dresser style storage and bookshelves to either side of the chimney breast, ceiling coving, three ceiling light points, large sash window to the front elevation, radiator with decorative cover, tv point, wooden floor, tall moulded skirting boards.
REAR HALLWAY: (approx. 15' 3'' x 2' 11'') (4.64m x 0.89m)
inset ceiling downlights, wooden flooring, moulded skirting boards. Doors open to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom, recessed spotlights, Envirovent output vent.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 3'' x 11' 8'' max into chimney recess) (4.64m x 3.55m)
large sash window to the rear elevation, partially glazed door opening into the courtyard garden, ceiling light point, Cat 6 outlet, radiator, wood flooring, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 2'' x 8' 3'') (4.01m x 2.51m)
double bedroom with a large sash window to the side elevation which overlooks the courtyard garden, Cat 6 outlet, recessed spotlights, radiator with decorative cover, wooden flooring, Envirovent output vent, moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 6'' x 3' 5'') (3.20m x 1.04m)
white suite comprising double ended bath with tiled panel, central tap, shower screen and waterfall shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin sat on vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls, recessed spotlights, concealed wall mounted combi boiler, Envirovent output vent.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN: (13' 3'' x 10' 8'') (4.04m x 3.25m)
low maintenance courtyard, ideal for outside entertaining, power sockets, two wall lights offer evening illumination, laid to cobblestone paving. N.B. The front area and courtyard is not demised to this flat and is owned by the freeholder.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from1 October 1973. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.