Cumberland Close | Baltic Wharf
A rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented, light and spacious 2 double bedroom, three storey modern townhouse with Juliette balcony, professionally landscaped garden and carport. Located only a moment’s walk to the historic Bristol dock.
A most wonderful and practical townhouse which has been beautifully modernised and maintained by the current owner during their 20+ years of ownership.
Located on the 'west end' of the harbourside and close to the large open expanse of Ashton Court Estate and A370/A4 offering straightforward access to the M5 and south of Bristol.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, storage cupboard, cloakroom/wc, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, sitting room, bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, airing cupboard, bedroom 1, bedroom 2.
Outside: professionally landscaped garden designed for outdoor entertaining and ease of maintenance with ample space for garden furniture, planters and barbequing etc as well as carport parking.
Double glazing throughout.
Generous boarded loft storage, with pull down ladder and light.
- Three storey modern townhouse
- 2 double bedrooms
- Light & spacious sitting room with Juliette balcony
- Separate kitchen/dining room (18'11 x 9'8)
- Modernised and maintained by the current owner
- Generous boarded loft storage, with pull down ladder and light
- Professionally landscaped garden
- Carport parking plus visitors parking
- Harbourside location
via paved pathway with open fronted porch, double glazed door, leading to:-
staircase ascending to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, electric storage heater, engineered oak flooring, dimmable LED downlighters, skirting boards, door leading to kitchen/dining and cloakroom/wc.
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceiling light point, extractor fan, built in storage cupboards, skirting boards, Amtico flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (18' 11'' x 9' 8'') (5.76m x 2.94m)
a modern shaker style kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with solid maple worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer to one side and mixer tap over, integrated Bosch oven, 4 ring hob with extractor fan over and Bosch dishwasher. Space for washer/dryer and upright fridge/freezer, tiled surrounds, stainless steel splashback, dimmable LED downlighters and ceiling light point, ceiling coving, 2 double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, dado rail, electric night storage heater, tv point, skirting boards, ceramic tiled flooring throughout, double glazed door leading to landscaped garden.
stairs ascent to second floor landing, dimmable LED downlighters, electric night storage heater, skirting boards, doors leading to sitting room and bathroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 0'' x 9' 9'') (5.79m x 2.97m)
a wonderful light and spacious sitting room with double glazed doors leading to Juliette balcony with double glazed windows to either side, dimmable LED downlighters, coving, electric night storage heater, Virgin Media point, telephone point, ample space for sofas, wood effect flooring throughout, skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower over, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, high level wall mounted heater, obscure double glazed window, tiled surrounds, folding shower screen, ceramic tiled flooring, skirting boards.
ceiling light point, coving, loft access hatch, Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving to one side. Doors leading to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 1'' x 8' 9'') (4.90m x 2.66m)
a dual aspect double bedroom with double glazed windows, ceiling light point, built in wardrobes with an array of hanging rails and shelving with sliding mirror doors, electric wall mounted radiator, tv point, wood effect flooring, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 0'' x 10' 0'') (3.05m x 3.05m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window, ceiling light point, internet connection, wall mounted electric radiator, wood effect flooring, skirting boards.
REAR GARDEN: (29' 7'' x 19' 2'') (9.01m x 5.84m)
a beautifully landscaped garden laid to a mixture of natural stone patio, level lawn and wooden decking, white spa decorative stone to the borders, side access gate, useful wall store housing outside tap with natural stone top, outside power points, feature water fountain, an array of external lighting including wall lights, uplighters and decking lights, fully enclosed by a mixture of brick and slatted wooden fencing with a series of English Ivy screens and a feature mirrored wall.
OFF STREET PARKING:
located at the rear of the property there is one allocated car port parking space. As you enter the Westbrooke Court parking area it is the first space on the right hand side..
I have lived here for over 20 years and I can honestly say that it has been an absolute pleasure.
Baltic Wharf is peaceful but also close to many Harbourside events and great restaurants and bars.
All of this gives a feeling of continuously being on a relaxing holiday - but with all the practicality and convenience of city living.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
It is understood that there is an annual service charge of £396.00 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.