Downleaze | Sneyd Park
Commanding an elevated position on the first floor of a striking Grade II listed semi-detached Victorian building, situated on a peaceful tree-lined street a moment’s stroll from the 400 acres of the green open spaces of Durdham Downs- this stylish two double bedroom apartment offers in excess of 1000sq.ft of internal space as well as benefitting from its own single garage.
An exceptionally well proportioned first floor apartment, recently updated by the current owners to a high standard.
Set in a desirable road within coveted Sneyd Park, the apartment is located a few hundred yards from Durdham Downs and is approximately a 500 metre stroll to Café Retreat – a popular spot for a weekend coffee. Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road and North View/Henleaze Road are only a little further afield.
Two good sized double bedrooms.
A single garage provides parking and/or additional storage.
Draught-proof windows throughout.
Set within a handsome Grade II listed semi-detached Victorian building.
- Stylish 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Set in a handsome Grade II listed Victorian building
- Spacious accommodation of over 1000 sq.ft
- Generous & sociable kitchen/diner
- Beautifully presented & renovated to a high standard
- Single garage with additional storage
- Located in desirable Sneyd Park
- On a quiet tree-lined street moments from the Downs
from the pavement, the property is accessed via a level concrete driveway which leads beside the front garden and up two stone steps to the communal entrance four panelled wooden front door on the right hand side. This leads through to the:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
the communal area was renovated in 2020, with a newly fitted carpet and newly painted banisters. The windows have also been renovated and are drought proof. Wall mounted post trays. Staircase ascends to the first floor where the private entrance to the first floor apartment can be found immediately in front of you. A four panelled wooden front leads through to the:-
laid with Karndean luxury vinyl floorboards, ceiling light points, moulded skirting boards, radiator, plenty of natural light via sash windows to side elevation. Wall mounted shelving units. Doors radiate to all principal rooms.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 8'' x 15' 7'' (5.08m x 4.75m)
laid with fitted carpet, three large sash windows to front elevation with pleasant views of the leafy street scene and glimpses of The Downs. Ceiling coving, ceiling light points, moulded skirting boards, cast iron fireplace with painted hearth, large wood burning stove and antique Carrera marble fireplace surround, radiator. TV and internet points.
KITCHEN: 14' 5'' x 12' 7'' (4.39m x 3.83m)
modern fitted kitchen featuring an array of wall, base and drawer units with quartz work top over and stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas oven with induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Two large sash windows to rear elevation provide plenty of natural light and views to the greenery beyond. Column upright radiator, moulded skirting boards Amtico luxury vinyl flooring, two ceiling light points and various inset downlights. Ample space for dining furniture.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 8'' x 14' 5'' (4.47m x 4.39m)
sash windows providing plenty of natural light and pleasant outlook over the leafy street scene. Laid with fitted carpet, ceiling coving, ceiling light point, inset downlights, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 6'' x 10' 0'' (4.42m x 3.05m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, radiator. Two large sash windows to rear elevation providing lots of natural light.
recently refurbished and comprising tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating, low level wc with dual flush and concealed cistern, pedestal wash basin. Large walk-in shower enclosure with glass screen, wall mounted shower featuring rainfall shower head over and additional hand held attachment, extractor fan. Chrome effected heated towel rail, inset ceiling downlights, anti fog wall mounted mirror.
single garage located to the rear of the building, with additional storage space at the back.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 31 December 1973. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that there is no monthly service charge. Any required maintenance and building works are done on an as and when basis by mutual agreement and shared contributions. The building insurance is paid annually and is divided by the three flat owners. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION: available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS: only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
TENURE: it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 31 December 1973. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
SERVICE CHARGE: it is understood that there is no monthly service charge. Any required maintenance and building works are done on an as and when basis by mutual agreement and shared contributions. The building insurance is paid annually and is divided by the three flat owners. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION: Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.