Berkeley Road | Westbury Park
An exciting opportunity to refresh and update this well-proportioned 3 double bedroom Victorian period terraced house situated on the sunny side of a prime residential road in the heart of Westbury Park near the Downs, North View/Henleaze Road shops and Westbury Park Primary School. No chain.
3 double bedrooms and 3 separate reception rooms provide a great feeling of light & space with character & some period features retained. Additional potential for extension over the side return rear courtyard and expansion into the loft space (subject to any necessary consents), making it a great long term home should extra space be required to meet future family needs.
Located on a neighbourly and highly regarded side street in the heart of Westbury Park. Within just 300 metres of Westbury Park Primary School & the green open spaces of the Downs & offers the convenience of local shops, cafes, bus connections, Waitrose supermarket and the Orpheus Cinema all within a short stroll. Highly regarded Redland Green School within 1km.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule with original tiled floor flows through into the reception hall, bay fronted sitting room, good sized reception room 2/ family room & reception room 3/dining room which connects through to the kitchen offering the potential to open up as one big space.
First Floor: split landing, 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom/wc, separate wc No 2 with potential for conversion into an ensuite shower room/wc for the principal front bedroom.
Outside: small courtyard front garden, sunny south facing level rear town garden with handy gated rear pedestrian access.
Offered with no onward chain and inviting a wonderful opportunity to personalise the interior of this incredibly well-located period home.
- Well proportioned 3 bedroom Victorian terraced family home
- 3 good sized double bedrooms & 3 light filled reception rooms
- South facing level rear garden with rear pedestrian access
- Retaining character & period features
- No onward chain
- Exciting opportunity to update & extend
- Within 300m of Westbury Park Primary & 1km of Redland Green
- Popular & neighbourly Westbury Park location
- Close to The Downs & local amenities
via a short Victorian tiled pathway through a level fore garden towards the main front door.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 4' 2'' x 3' 10'' (1.27m x 1.17m)
high ceiling with original ceiling cornice, stained glass over-light above the front door, tessellated tiled floor, part glazed inner door into the reception hall.
RECEPTION HALL: 19' 6'' x 0' 0'' (5.94m x 0.00m)
high ceiling with ceiling cornice & rose, staircase rising to first floor landing with useful understairs recess, radiator, high level meter cupboard, central heating thermostat. Doors lead off to the sitting room, reception room 2/family room and reception room 3/dining room which in turn accesses the kitchen.
SITTING ROOM: 15' 7'' x 12' 10'' (4.75m x 3.91m)
wide front bay to front elevation with double glazed sash windows, high ceilings with ceiling cornice, picture rail, tiled fireplace, radiator.
FAMILY ROOM/RECEPTION ROOM 2: 14' 8'' x 11' 2'' (4.47m x 3.40m)
high ceilings with ceiling cornice, radiator, plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed sash windows to rear elevation with an outlook to the rear garden.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION ROOM 3: 13' 10'' x 10' 4'' (4.21m x 3.15m)
high ceiling, double glazed sash window to side elevation, radiator, door connecting through to the kitchen.
KITCHEN: 10' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.15m x 2.97m)
base and eye level gloss white units with roll edged wood effect worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob with chimney hood over, dishwasher, further appliance space for fridge freezer and washing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler, large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, part double glazed door to side accessing the side return courtyard area and rear garden.
split landing with doors off to all 3 bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and a separate wc No.2 which offers potential for conversion to an en suite shower room/wc located next to the principal bedroom.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 7'' x 12' 1'' (4.75m x 3.68m)
high ceiling, picture rail, wide bay with double glazed sash windows overlooking Berkeley Road, fine original period fireplace surround & overmantel, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 8'' x 11' 2'' (3.86m x 3.40m)
high ceiling, double glazed sash window to rear elevation, original period fireplace surround & overmantel, shallow cupboard built into one of the chimney recesses, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 5'' x 10' 5'' (3.48m x 3.17m)
double glazed sash window to rear elevation, original period fireplace surround & overmantel, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 5' 9'' x 5' 9'' (1.75m x 1.75m)
white suite, panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window.
SEPARATE WC No2: 9' 8'' x 4' 7'' (2.94m x 1.40m)
double glazed window to front elevation, white suite, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail. Has the potential for conversion into an ensuite shower room/wc for the principal bedroom.
FRONT GARDEN: 17' 0'' x 6' 0'' (5.18m x 1.83m)
small level low maintenance fore garden with side and front border areas, low brick boundary walls & and pretty Victorian tiled pathway to the front door.
REAR GARDEN: 17' 0'' x 17' 0'' (5.18m x 5.18m)
an enclosed low maintenance south facing level paved rear garden with side boundary walls and fenced rear boundary offering a blank canvas for one to design and landscape to suit their own tastes and requirements with handy gated rear pedestrian access and concreted side return courtyard section offering additional space (approx. 20ft x 6ft) and exciting further future potential for extension (subject to any necessary consents).
ESTATE AGENTS ACT NOTICE:
in accordance with the Estate Agents Act we are required to inform you that this property is owned by a member of our staff at Richard Harding Estate Agents.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement. All fitted carpets and roller blinds are included.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.