Stanley Road | Redland
A charming, homely and well-located 3/4 bedroom 3 storey Victorian family home offering plenty of original character and features, a good sized (16ft x 11ft) kitchen/breakfast room and a beautifully landscaped level rear garden.
Flexible and spacious accommodation with a pleasing layout and generous room proportions.
Fabulous location, within just yards of the independent shops and high regarded cafes and restaurants of Chandos Road, also within easy reach of Cotham Gardens Park, Redland Train Station, Whiteladies Road and Gloucester Road. Excellent schools including Cotham Gardens (Primary) and Cotham (Secondary) are less than 0.5 miles away.
Raised Ground Floor: entrance hall, 16ft x 12ft sitting room, bedroom 3.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, modern fitted bathroom/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: landing, handy independent entrance from the front courtyard, reception 2/bedroom 4, large (16'0 x 11'0) sociable kitchen/breakfast room leading onto conservatory/garden room.
A versatile and inviting period residence in a great location with much to offer.
- A charming, homely & well located Victorian family home
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Sitting room & large sociable living room
- Pleasing layout and generous room proportions
- Independent lower ground floor entrance
- Flexible & spacious accommodation over three storeys
- Pleasing layout and generous room proportions
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
- A versatile and inviting period residence in a great location
via pathway leading beside front garden and steps rising to the main entrance at the raised hall floor level.
original cornicing and feature archway, exposed stripped floorboards, staircase rising to first floor landing and descending lower level landing, doors off to sitting room and bedroom 3.
SITTING ROOM: (rear) (16' 2'' max into chimney recess x 12' 0'') (4.92m x 3.65m)
original cornicing and ceiling rose, picture rail, period style cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth, exposed stripped floorboards, large period style sash window and further small window to rear, single radiator, door accessing a useful recessed storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (12' 7'' max into chimney recess x 11' 9'') (3.83m x 3.58m)
original cornicing and ceiling rose, picture rail, attractive period style fireplace with inset tiles, 2 large period style sash windows to front, telephone point, exposed stripped floorboards and double radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
wide wall opening through to large sociable kitchen/breakfast room, understairs storage area, single radiator, tiled floor, further door accessing bedroom 4/reception 2 and part glazed door accessing lower ground floor lobby which in turn has separate access to the front garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 2'' max into chimney recess x 11' 6'') (4.92m x 3.50m)
modern range of fitted kitchen units comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with wood block worktops and inset 1.5 bowl sink and drainer unit, appliance space for range cooker with stainless steel splashback and chimney hood over, inset spotlights, oak flooring, ample space for dining table, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, recessed larder storage cupboard and part glazed double doors accessing conservatory/garden room.
CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM: (13' 6'' x 4' 3'') (4.11m x 1.29m)
tiled floor, built in bench seat, door accessing cloakroom/wc, windows to rear with central part glazed double doors accessing rear garden.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 4: (12' 4'' x 11' 8'' max into chimney recess) (3.76m x 3.55m)
inset tiles, exposed stripped floorboards, large double glazed sash window to front, door accessing useful storage cupboard, radiator.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (4' 8'' x 2' 8'') (1.42m x 0.81m)
white suite comprising low level wc, small wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, part tiled floor, small window to rear.
large Velux skylight window providing plenty of natural light through landing and stairwell and doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 3'' max into chimney recess x 11' 8'') (4.95m x 3.55m)
original cornicing, 2 large double glazed period style sash windows to front, exposed stripped floorboards, double radiator, attractive cast iron period style fireplace, door accessing recessed wardrobe with built in shelf and hanging rail.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 0'' x 9' 7'' max into chimney recess) (3.65m x 2.92m)
large period style double glazed sash window to rear, exposed stripped floorboards, single radiator, recessed wardrobe with built in shelving and hanging rail, loft hatch.
BATHROOM/WC: (11' 10'' x 6' 3'') (3.60m x 1.90m)
white suite comprising roll top bath with claw feet with chrome effect mixer taps and hand held shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, separate double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate hand shower, glass shower screen, chrome towel radiator, double glazed sash window to rear, partial travertine tiled walls and travertine tiled flooring, ceiling light point.
courtyard area mainly laid to patio paving with flower borders, steps leading to front entrance door and to lower ground access door.
Rear: (approx. 22' 0'' x 16' 0'') (6.70m x 4.87m)
a landscaped rear courtyard garden mainly laid to patio paving, feature circular decking with seating area, built in barbeque, raised flower borders, enclosed by brick and horizontal cedar fencing.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.