Druid Stoke Avenue | Stoke Bishop
An inviting, practical and well-arranged 4 double bedroom, two storey detached house situated in leafy Stoke Bishop, enjoying a south-easterly facing rear garden, off-street parking for two cars and a double garage.
Superb ground floor extension, enhancing the kitchen and living space, both of which flow out onto the sunny gardens.
Situated at the bottom of Druid Stoke Avenue, within a short stroll of the local Stoke Bishop shops, the Hideaway café and bus connections to central areas. Also convenient for Sea Mills train station, Stoke Bishop C of E Primary school and the green open spaces of The Dingle/Blaise Castle Estate.
Ground Floor: generous porch leads through into a central entrance hallway, a 19’8” by 11’8” sitting room with double doors opening onto the lawned front gardens, a through lounge/dining room with a wide wall opening creating a sociable connection with the kitchen/breakfast room- both of which access the rear garden, a useful wet room/wc and understairs storage.
First Floor: spacious central landing, four double bedrooms and a family shower room/wc.
Outside: lovely private gardens with the rear enjoying a south-easterly orientation with landscaped side pathway through to the private lawned front gardens. To the rear there is gated access through to a driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles and a double garage.
Uncomplicated chain as the vendors have found a new build property to purchase with no onward chain.
An immaculately presented family home with a pleasing layout and plenty of outdoor space.
- Immaculate 4 double bedroom detached family home
- Well-arranged accommodation over two floors
- Ground floor extension providing superb kitchen/dining space
- Bright, sunny lounge opening into gardens
- South-easterly facing 40ft rear garden
- Sunny side & front gardens
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- Double garage with light and power
- Uncomplicated chain
- In leafy Stoke Bishop close to amenities & green spaces
via garden gate and landscaped pathway leading up to the main front door to the house, which opens into:-
a welcoming entrance porch with double glazed windows to front and side elevations, wood effect flooring and further part glazed door leading into:-
a welcoming central entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, contemporary upright radiator, fuse box for electrics, alarms control panel, thermostat panel for the underfloor heating in wet room/wc, wood effect flooring and doors leading to the sitting room and reception 2/family room.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 8'' x 11' 8'' (5.99m x 3.55m)
a generous through reception room with double glazed windows to front and side elevations and further double glazed doors accessing the private lawned front garden. Feature fireplace, radiators, telephone and TV points.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: 19' 0'' x 9' 10'' (5.79m x 2.99m)
a good sized second reception room, currently used as a through lounge/dining space with Velux skylight window providing natural light, as well as the folding double doors with integrated blinds to the rear elevation offering access to and a pleasant outlook over the rear garden. Wood effect flooring, 3 contemporary upright radiators and wide wall opening providing a sociable connection through to the:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 18' 7'' x 12' 10'' (5.66m x 3.91m)
a generous and sociable kitchen/breakfast room, which was extended in 2017. Fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with granite worktops over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit. Plumbing and appliance space for an American style fridge/freezer and range style cooker. Integrated dishwasher and microwave. Central island with overhanging breakfast bar, Velux skylight window, double glazed window and double glazed doors both with integrated blinds to rear elevation providing access out onto the rear garden. Inset spotlights, heated flooring and further double glazed window with integrated blinds to side elevation.
a useful wet room with walk-in shower area, low level wc, small wash handbasin, shaver point, small double glazed window to front, heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
spacious central landing with plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed window to side elevation. Doors radiate to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom. There is a loft hatch providing access to the generous loft storage space.
BEDROOM 1: 11' 8'' x 10' 10'' (3.55m x 3.30m)
double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side elevations and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 7'' x 9' 3'' (3.53m x 2.82m)
double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, double glazed window to rear elevation and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 9'' x 8' 6'' (3.58m x 2.59m)
double bedroom with double glaze window to side elevation, built-in wardrobe and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 9' 5'' x 9' 2'' (2.87m x 2.79m)
a double bedroom (currently used as a home office) with double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, built-in linen cupboard and wardrobes.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM/WC: 6' 10'' x 5' 6'' (2.08m x 1.68m)
a modern white suite comprising oversized shower enclose with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, double glazed window with integrated blind to front elevation, shaver point, heated contemporary upright radiator/towel rail, tiled walls.
FRONT & SIDE GARDENS:
the gated entrance to the gardens is from Druid Stoke Avenue where there is a large, paved section leading round the side of the property where there is a generous lawned garden and well-stocked borders containing an array of flower plants and shrubs as well as gated access through to the rear garden. Outdoor tap.
REAR GARDEN: 40' 0'' x 35' 0'' (12.18m x 10.66m)
a tastefully landscaped rear garden with generous paved seating area providing a perfect space for outdoor seating and entertaining, central lawned section with well-kept flower borders, high level hedgerows to side offering privacy, large shed and gated access to the driveway and a further door accessing the garage and through to the:-
there is a gated driveway accessed off Druid Stoke Avenue providing off-street parking for two vehicles and which leads up to the:-
DOUBLE GARAGE: 18' 0'' x 15' 2'' (5.48m x 4.62m)
a double garage with pitched roof, electric up and over door, power, lighting, window and handy door to side accessing the rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.