Redland Road | Redland
An exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented 1,522 sq. ft. split level apartment in the heart of Redland with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms, exceptionally large sitting room (18ft x 16ft), separate kitchen/breakfast room and stunning gallery style entrance hallway, further benefitting from a south-westerly communal front garden and a stone’s throw from Durdham Downs.
Favoured location: within the nearby Redland Green School Area of First Priority (AFP) and within 0.25 miles of Westbury Park Primary School, near Redland Green Park and 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just a moments’ walk away, convenient for Whiteladies Road, Blackboy Hill, BBC, University and Hospitals, city centre and Clifton Village.
Accommodation: entrance hall, galleried stairwell and landing, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc.
Located in the residents parking scheme.
The property has a pleasing and spacious layout with light filled rooms with a modern and contemporary show home interior throughout.
- Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented
- Split level upper floor apartment
- 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room)
- Large sitting room (18ft x 16ft)
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Stunning gallery style entrance hallway
- 1,522 sq. ft of accommodation
- South-westerly communal front garden
- A stone's throw from Durdham Downs
pathway and steps lead to side of property accessed via Belvedere Road and leads up to the communal entrance door, through communal entrance door into hallway and stairs rise up to the first floor, where the private entrance for this apartment is on your right hand side.
GALLERIED STAIRS & ENTRANCE HALL:
via wooden front entrance door. A wonderfully light and spacious galleried style entrance hall which has a wow factor from the moment you walk in with large area for coat storage and shoes, galleried landing with large skylight allowing plenty of natural light with door leading off to bedroom 2. The upper landing area is generous in size with ceiling light point, picture rail, dado rail, (this upper landing area is currently arranged as an additional reception space with settee and coffee table), entrance door intercom system, moulded skirting boards, doors leading to kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (14' 10'' x 11' 10'') (4.52m x 3.60m)
a modern and contemporary cream shaker style fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with wood effect square edge worktop over, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit and swan neck mixer tap over, 4 ring induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood and stainless steel splashback, eye level double electric oven, integrated stainless steel wine cooler, integrated dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, kitchen island with square edge wood effect worktop over and tiled surround. Sash window overlooking front elevation with window seat and views towards Durdham Downs, two useful storage cupboards to either side of the sash window (one currently arranged as a utility cupboard), larder style cupboard housing Worcester wall mounted boiler with pressurised water tank, breakfast bar, two ceiling light points, radiator, wood effect flooring, moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 2'' x 16' 10'') (5.53m x 5.13m)
with a south-westerly aspect with two large period sash windows overlooking front elevation with views overlooking Durdham Downs. This wonderfully light filled room offers great proportions, good ceiling height, period fireplace with stone surround and hearth, useful corner storage cupboard, tv point, telephone point, two radiators, ceiling light point, ample space for settee and dining room table and chairs, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 8'' x 15' 8'') (5.08m x 4.77m)
a generous double bedroom with two period sash windows overlooking rear elevation, two built-in storage cupboards with hanging rail and shelving, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards. Sliding door opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
a modern white shower room suite comprising of low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, walk-in shower enclosure with system fed waterfall shower, recessed ceiling downlighter with built-in extractor fan, two further inset ceiling downlighters, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (18' 3'' x 13' 3'') (5.56m x 4.04m)
a magnificent double bedroom which is accessed off of the galleried landing, with period style sash window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, dado rail, double radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 2'' x 5' 9'') (3.71m x 1.75m)
currently used as a spare room but could be used as a single bedroom/nursery/study etc; window overlooking side elevation, ceiling light point, telephone point, moulded skirting boards, loft access hatch.
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric Mira shower over, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, skylight, shaver point, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, travertine tiled flooring.
COMMUNAL FRONT GARDEN:
mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants surrounding the border with a south-westerly aspect and enclosed by a stone wall with iron railings.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 1982. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £179.27. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.