Chertsey Road | Redland
With a stunning bay-fronted drawing room measuring 22ft x 16ft - an elegant and stylish 2 bedroom hall floor apartment set in a handsome early Victorian period semi-detached building located on a quiet tree lined street just 100 metres from Whiteladies Road.
Positioned on the hall floor and thus benefitting from a bright and airy feel with very high ceilings and large sash windows with the benefit of working shutters.
Set in a quiet tree-lined street within 100 yards of Whiteladies Road with its wide range of cafes, bars, restaurants and essential services, bus routes and Clifton Down train station.
A short walk up Whiteladies Road is The Downs with over 400 acres of recreational space.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room.
- Elegant 2 bedroom hall floor apartment
- Stunning bay fronted Drawing Room
- Set in handsome Victorian period building
- Stlyishly presented
- Light & airy with lots of period features
- Situated on a quiet tree lined street
- Close to Whiteladies Road & The Downs
pathway and steps lead up to the communal entrance door, opening into a grand:-
high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, stained glass window and the private entrance for the hall floor flat is on the right hand side. This in turns opens to:-
doors lead off to the drawing room, bedrooms 1 and 2, kitchen, shower room, useful understairs storage cupboard, further linen cupboard and additional roof void storage. Recessed spotlights.
SITTING ROOM: 22' 2'' x 16' 8'' (6.75m x 5.08m)
grand room with high ceilings (over 10ft high), ornate ceiling cornicing, picture rail, two radiators and wide bay window to the front elevation comprising three large sash windows complete with working shutters. Impressive original fireplace with tiled hearth, marble surround and mantle.
KITCHEN: 10' 8'' x 8' 7'' (3.25m x 2.61m)
lovely large sash window to the rear elevation complete with working shutters, very high ceilings, partial ceiling cornicing and picture rail, range of wall and base fitted units incorporating 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, space for large range cooker, filter hood above, space for tall fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher. Radiator, window seat and tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 1'' x 10' 8'' (3.68m x 3.25m)
very large sash window to the rear elevation complete with working shutters, lovely outlook over surrounding gardens, fitted wardrobes with reclaimed wooden pine doors, radiator, picture rail.
BEDROOM 2: 9' 11'' x 8' 8'' (3.02m x 2.64m)
sash window to front and back elevation, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 5' 2'' x 7' 11'' (1.57m x 2.41m)
opaque glazed casement window to side elevation, pedestal wash handbasin, low level wc, large walk-in shower with overhead shower head and additional hand held attachment, partially tiles walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1977. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £78.50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.