Cairns Road | Redland
An inviting, attractive and exceptionally well-proportioned 3 double bedroom (1 with en suite), 2 reception room Edwardian terraced home in a superb location for families, within just 800 metres of Redland Green School. Further benefiting from a magnificent 21ft x 12ft kitchen/breakfast room leading out onto a sunny westerly facing rear garden.
Great location on the Redland/Westbury Park borders, within just 800 metres of Redland Green School and 600 metres of Westbury Park Primary, Bishop Road Primary and Henleaze Infant & Junior Schools. Also handy for the local restaurants, bakery and shops of Coldharbour Road and North View. Durdham Downs, Waitrose supermarket and Henleaze Road are also within easy reach.
Ground Floor: vestibule, entrance hallway with understairs storage, bay fronted sitting room with fireplace and exposed stripped floorboards, reception 2/dining room, large sociable kitchen/breakfast room with recessed utility cupboard.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with generous en suite shower room/wc, 2 further double bedrooms, a family bathroom/wc and access to a large loft storage space, which offers conversion to create a further double bedroom with en suite (subject to any necessary consents).
Outside: small front garden. Westerly facing rear garden, attracting much of the day’s sunshine.
A beautiful period home with 3 good sized bedrooms, a pleasing layout and a high level of presentation throughout.
- An exceptionally well proportioned 3 double bedroom Edwardian home
- superb location for families on a neighbourly road
- Sunny westerly facing rear garden
- Within 800m of Redland green School
- 2 reception room PLUS a sociable kitchen breakfast room
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Scope for loft conversion, if required
via pathway and steps leading up to the main front door beside the front garden into the entrance vestibule.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 3' 9'' x 3' 0'' (1.14m x 0.91m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, alarm control panel, central heating thermostat, dado rail and part glazed door leading through to the entrance hallway.
high ceilings, exposed stripped floorboards, staircase rising to first floor landing with useful pull out boot and cloaks storage beneath, radiator, high level meter cupboard, doors leading off to sitting room, dining room/reception 2 and kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 14' 10'' max into bay x 13' 4'' max into chimney recess (4.52m x 4.06m)
an elegant bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings and original cornicing and picture rail, central ceiling rose, 4 period double glazed sliding sash windows to front with built in plantation shutters, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, inset tiles, timber surround and tiled hearth. Built in bookcases and storage cabinets to chimney recesses, exposed stripped floorboards and radiator.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: 11' 5'' x 10' 8'' max into chimney recess (3.48m x 3.25m)
high ceilings with picture rail, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and window to rear overlooking side return courtyard section of the rear garden.
KITCHEN /BREAKFAST ROOM: 21' 0'' x 12' 0'' (6.40m x 3.65m)
a magnificent large sociable kitchen/breakfast room with a beautiful bespoke kitchen comprising hand painted base level units, oak block worktop over, inset Belfast style sink, integrated slimline dishwasher, fridge and wine cooler, overhanging breakfast bar, space for breakfast table, dual aspect windows to rear and side with the rear window overlooking the rear garden, inset spotlights, door accessing recessed utility cupboard (with plumbing and appliance space for washer/dryer and freezer), tiled floor with under floor heating, radiator and part glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
spacious landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc, loft hatch with pull down ladder accessing generous loft storage space with potential for a loft conversion (subject to any necessary consents).
BEDROOM 1: (front) 14' 10'' max into bay x 11' 9'' max into chimney recess (4.52m x 3.58m)
double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising 4 double glazed sliding sash style windows, built in wardrobe to chimney recess, radiator and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 8' 4'' x 4' 11'' (2.54m x 1.50m)
a beautifully appointed shower room comprising an oversized walk in shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, double glazed sash window to front, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled floor, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 11' 6'' x 11' 1'' max into chimney recess (3.50m x 3.38m)
double bedroom with double glazed sash window to rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 12' 5'' x 12' 0'' max into chimney recess (3.78m x 3.65m)
a large double glazed sash window to rear overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobe and storage cupboard (housing Worcester gas boiler).
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 8' 7'' x 5' 0'' (2.61m x 1.52m)
low level wc, double ended panelled bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, window to side, inset spotlights, chrome effect heated towel rail.
small courtyard front garden with high level hedgerow providing privacy. Built in bike store/shed.
lovely westerly facing rear garden, attracting much of the afternoon summer sunshine, with a central lawned section with flower borders beside and steps leading up to a raised decked area providing space for seating and garden shed, gated rear access onto a shared rear lane (also gated).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.