Stoke Park Road South | Sneyd Park
An immaculate and exceptionally spacious (circa 1,320 sq.ft.), 2 double bedroom period Victorian apartment benefiting from lift access, communal garden and an allocated off street parking space. Located in a prestigious gated development and offered with no onward chain.
Behind the impressive period façade this stunning apartment converted in 2003 benefits greatly from a high specification interior with generous room proportions throughout.
Located in one of Bristol’s finest residential areas within close proximity to Durdham Downs and within easy reach of Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road.
Accommodation: spacious entrance, 24ft x 18ft lounge/dining room, contemporary fitted kitchen, bedroom 1 with luxury en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, further bathroom/wc, utility room and airing cupboard.
Gas central heating and double glazing.
Allocated off street parking with secured gated entrance plus visitors parking.
An apartment of exceptional quality with no onward chain.
- Stunning 2003 conversion of Victorian period building
- First floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Lift access
- Bay fronting sitting/dining room linked to kitchen
- Wooden double glazed windows and doors
- Remote electronically operated gated entrance
- Allocated parking for one car
- Visitors parking
- Communal gardens
via secure gated entrance from private road through well presented communal areas where there is staircase and lift access to first floor where you will find the private entrance to Apartment 10.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 20' 4'' max x 8' 6'' max narrowing to 3'9" (6.19m x 2.59m/1.14m)
ceiling coving, inset spotlights, dado rail, video door entry intercom, radiator with decorative covering, wood flooring, doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, airing cupboard, utility room and further double doors accessing lounge/dining room.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 24' 6'' max x 18' 6'' max into bay (7.46m x 5.63m)
large bay to rear comprising four double glazed sash style windows with built in plantation shutters, ceiling coving, ceiling roses, picture rail, two radiators with decorative cover, tv and telephone point, wood flooring and opening through to kitchen.
KITCHEN: 9' 9'' max x 9' 7'' max (2.97m x 2.92m)
contemporary fitted kitchen with base and eye level cupboards and drawers with integrated oven with induction hob and extractor hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer, inset bowl sink and drainer unit, wall mounted Worcester gas combination boiler, Corian worktops and tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, inset spotlights.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 0'' max x 6' 0'' (2.13m x 1.83m)
wall mounted cupboards, work surface with plumbing for washing machine and dryer beneath, additional storage space, ceiling light, tile effect flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 0'' x 14' 6'' into bay (5.48m x 4.42m)
a large double bedroom with wide bay to front elevation comprising four double glazed sash style windows with built in plantation shutters, two sets of recessed double wardrobes, double radiator, telephone and tv point and door to:-
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC: 14' 9'' x 5' 0'' (4.49m x 1.52m)
a modern white suite comprising oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower and body jets, built in vanity storage units with two inset sinks and low level wc with hidden cistern. Heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, fully tiled floor, inset spotlights and large wall mounted mirrors.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 9'' x 9' 10'' (3.58m x 2.99m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to side, double radiator, recessed double wardrobes, tv and telephone point.
BATHROOM/WC: 9' 10'' x 8' 8'' (2.99m x 2.64m)
a modern white suite comprising double ended bath with central mixer taps and corner shower attachment, built in vanity unit with two inset sinks and wc with concealed cistern, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset spotlights and obscured glazed window to side, large wall mounted mirror.
high pressure hot water tank with built in slatted shelving around and wall mounted controls for central heating.
GARDENS & GROUNDS:
Chattenden House sits within a predominantly level plot and shared communal gardens, bike store and 5 visitors parking spaces. The apartment has 1 allocated private parking space labelled ‘10’ and is the space to the right hand side of the main walkway.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease from 2002. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the annual service charge is an estimated £4000 (awaiting new management company accounts) and there is an annual ground rent of £325. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.