Belgrave Hill | Clifton
Within 100m of the Downs - a beautifully styled Georgian cottage with 2 double bedrooms, separate kitchen/dining room and a sunny living room opening out onto a south facing garden.
The house enjoys a warm and cosy feel, pared back and Scandinavian in style with wooden flooring and whitewashed walls.
Set 'off the beaten track' and nestled in 'old Clifton' with an array of Georgian cottages located close to the Downs that originally served the local quarry. It is a vibrant and friendly neighbourhood well served by the many amenities and transport links on Whiteladies Road.
- A beautifully styled and rustic Georgian cottage
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sunny sitting room opening into a manageable rear garden
- Separate kitchen/dining room
- With a warm and cosy feel
- Within 100 metres of the Downs and close to Whiteladies Road
- Off the beaten track
- 838 sq.ft.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (17' 9'' incl. of stairwell x 11' 7'' into chimney recess) (5.41m x 3.53m)
range of wall and base units incorporating solid wood working surface and upstands, sink unit and drainer board, mixer tap, integrated full size dishwasher and automatic washing machine, space for tall fridge/freezer, feature recessed fireplace with exposed wooden lintel and space for a range cooker, tastefully tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, wooden double glazed casement window and wooden double glazed roof light to front elevation, recessed spotlights, period style radiator, stone tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard, neatly fitted cupboard housing the fuse box and electricity meter. Worcester combination boiler discreetly located behind a wall mounted unit. Oak staircase rises to the first floor with a contemporary glass screen.
SITTING ROOM: (11' 8'' into chimney recess x 11' 4'') (3.55m x 3.45m)
a cosy and sunny living room with full width bi-fold doors to the rear elevation opening out onto the timber deck and lawned garden beyond and with a southerly aspect. Oak floor, exposed timber lintel, recessed fireplace, fitted shelving to the right hand side of the chimney breast incorporating low level storage, recessed spotlights, two wall lights.
LANDING: (6' 6'' x 5' 5'') (1.98m x 1.65m)
exposed brick stairwell, whitewashed ceiling timbers and whitewashed timber floor. Doors open to bedroom 1, bathroom and bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (11' 10'' into chimney recess x 11' 6'') (3.60m x 3.50m)
wooden double glazed windows to the rear elevation with a southerly aspect, exposed timber lintel, window seat with storage beneath, further understairs storage, attractive Georgian style cast iron fireplace, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (11' 10'' x 4' 8'') (3.60m x 1.42m)
well-presented bathroom with wooden double glazed casement windows to the front elevation, exposed timber lintel and deep window sill, contemporary double ended bath with cascade mixer tap, low level wc with hidden cistern and tiled surround, attractive exposed wooden shelving above, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, large shower cubicle, overhead shower, handheld shower fitment and recessed storage area, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 5'' measured to ceiling height of 4'11/1.50m x 11' 7'') (4.39m x 3.53m)
a superb room with huge charm and character. Large wooden double glazed French doors with stunning southerly facing views over rooftops and beyond to the hills of Dundry, whitewashed timber floor, clever storage, stylish timber panelling, radiator, recessed spotlights.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 27' 0'' x 11' 8'') (8.22m x 3.55m)
charming southerly facing town garden with a timber deck immediately outside of the bi-fold doors, well maintained stone walls to the rear and side elevation, timber fence to the left hand side. The timber deck drops down onto a level lawned area with flower beds bordered by sleepers and a hand painted potting shed ideal for storing the barbecue.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.