Falcondale Road | Westbury on Trym
A tastefully presented and well-proportioned four doubled bedroom detached residence offering well-arranged lateral accommodation over two floors. Enjoying a magnificent level 48ft x 38ft south-east facing rear garden and off street parking for two cars.
Convenient location within a level stroll of the shops, cafes and bus connections of Westbury Village, also close to the green open spaces of Canford Park and Blaise Castle Estate. Henbury Golf Club and the Stoke Lane shops are also nearby.
Ground Floor: welcoming entrance hallway, impressive 22ft x 11ft sitting room, large 24ft x 11ft sociable family kitchen/dining space and cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: spacious landing, bedroom 1 with walk in wardrobe and en-suite wet room/wc, 3 further bedrooms and a smart principal bathroom/wc.
Outside: large front garden, landscaped level south east facing rear garden with gated access to parking to the rear, as well as useful side access.
A spacious and practical family home close to Westbury Village with a lovely sunny garden and plenty of parking.
- A stylish & well proportioned 4 bedroom detached house
- Spacious & well-arranged lateral accommodation
- Tastefully presented throughout
- Attractive 48ft x 38ft south-easterly rear garden
- Ample off-street parking
- Convenient location close to Westbury village
via garden gate and pathway leading through a generous paved front garden towards the main front door of the property. Although this is the main front entrance, the off street parking for two vehicle is at the rear, and therefore one may typically enter at the rear or side of the property.
high ceilings with ceiling coving, staircase rising to first floor landing with useful understairs storage cupboard, wood effect flooring, radiator and doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 22' 3'' x 11' 9'' (6.78m x 3.58m)
large through lounge/dining room with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, high ceilings with ceiling coving, wood effect flooring, radiators, feature fireplace and door connecting through to the:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 24' 7'' x 11' 6'' (7.49m x 3.50m)
an excellent sized, large sociable room with modern fitted kitchen comprising gloss white base and eye level units with square edge worktop over and inset stainless steel 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances including stainless steel Bosch double eye level oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob with ceiling mounted chimney hood over. Ample space for dining furniture, radiator, three tall bi-folding doors accessing the rear garden, door connecting back to the entrance hallway and a door to side elevation opening out to the gated side access pathway leading back out to the front of the property as well as connecting through to the rear garden.
low level wc, wash hand basin with built in storage cabinet beneath and tiled splashback, high level double glazed window to front, ceiling coving, wood effect flooring and radiator.
spacious landing with plenty of natural light provided by the high level double glazed window to front elevation. Doors leading off to all 4 bedrooms and family bathroom/wc, further door accesses an Airing Cupboard with lagged hot water tank and built in slatted shelving.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 8'' x 10' 0'' (4.77m x 3.05m)
generous principal double bedroom with high ceilings cand ceiling coving, double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, radiator, and doors leading into a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite wet room/wc.
En-Suite Wet Room/WC:
walk in shower area with wall mounted shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash basin with built in storage beneath and tiled splashback, inset spotlights, and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 7'' x 9' 0'' (3.53m x 2.74m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, ceiling coving and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 6'' x 8' 4'' (3.50m x 2.54m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 11' 7'' x 8' 4'' (3.53m x 2.54m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, ceiling coving and radiator. Currently arranged as home office.
BATHROOM/WC: 9' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.74m x 1.83m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end, wall mounted shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath and tiled splashback, tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed window to side and radiator.
large tarmacked front garden which offers potential to be landscaped to suit. There is a stone boundary wall wrapping round the front and gated side access path through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: 44' 0'' x 38' 0'' (13.40m x 11.57m)
tastefully landscaped level rear garden with generous lawned section, raised composite decked seating area closest to the property with two pergolas featuring tilting sunscreens over, brick and fenced boundary walls, small garden pond, raised railway sleeper flower border. Useful side pathway with space for storage sheds and recycling, and gated access to the rear opening to the:-
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a generous tarmacked area to the rear of the garden which provides off street parking for two vehicles side by side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.