Miles Road, Clifton
A gardener’s paradise. Enjoying the stunning front, side and rear walled gardens, an exceptionally spacious (c 1250 sq. ft.) 2 bedroom (master en-suite) plus study/nursery ground floor garden apartment with its own private entrance and renovated to a high standard by the current owners. Set within a substantial semi-detached Victorian building located on a highly favoured side road between Whiteladies and Pembroke Road.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the Durham Downs (350m) with 400 acres of recreational space, a range of shops on Whiteladies road (430m) and Clifton village (1km).
The accommodation is presented to a very high standard, offering an excellent feeling of space and direct access into superb gardens which surround the apartment.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1 plus en-suite/wc, bedroom 2, study/nursery, bathroom/wc, utility cupboard.
Located within the Clifton East residents’ parking zone.
A most generous apartment, offering a lovely layout with direct access to unbeatable outside city space.
- Impressive period apartment in handsome Victorian building
- Stunning front, side and rear gardens
- Exceptionally spacious with 3 bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- Generous, balanced layout
- Private entrance
- Enviable Clifton location close to amenities and the Downs
- Owner occupied flat refurbished to a high standard
- CE residents parking zone
through iron pedestrian gate a shared path leads around to the entrance of a private front garden, through which the garden flat can be found after a short flight of three steps.
CENTRAL HALLWAY: 19' 5'' x 6' 9'' (5.91m x 2.06m)
doors lead off to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, study/nursery and storage cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine and “combi” boiler. Tiled flooring throughout.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 10'' x 17' 11'' (6.04m x 5.46m)
attractive marble fireplace with cast iron inset with feature gas coal effect fire and hearth, three period wooden sash windows, light wooden veneer floorboards, 2 double radiators.
KITCHEN: 14' 2'' x 8' 4'' (4.31m x 2.54m)
a range of fitted base and eye level units made up of a combination of cupboards and drawers with square edged Silestone working surfaces, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit with integrated drainer board and mixer tap, Bosch 4 ring electric hob and electric oven, double radiator, tiled floor continues from the hallway, double glazed wooden door leading out to and overlooking the rear garden.
STUDY/NURSERY: 8' 4'' x 5' 6'' (2.54m x 1.68m)
wood framed sash window to side elevation, radiator, light wooden veneer floorboards.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 0'' x 15' 8'' (5.18m x 4.77m)
double wood framed doors with side panelled windows to rear elevation opening to and directly overlooking the rear garden, light wooden veneer floorboards, radiator, built-in shelving and cupboard space into alcoves. Internal door leading to:-
En Suite Shower Room/WC: 7' 10'' x 3' 10'' (2.39m x 1.17m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower with tiled surround and glass shower screen, radiator, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, shaver point and fixed wall mirror.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 0'' x 119' 0'' (4.57m x 36.24m)
sash window overlooking the rear garden, doorway leading out to the garden, radiator, light wooden veneer floorboards. Large walk-in cupboard with head height electric consumer unit.
BATHROOM/WC: 9' 4'' x 6' 10'' (2.84m x 2.08m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with tiled surrounds, separate electric shower with tiled surrounds, tiled floors, partially tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan. Mirrored medicine cabinet, fixed wall mirror with backlighting.
Beautiful sunny front garden on both sides of shared path with established plants and bushes with patio and lawned areas with a wooden garden shed.
(49ft x 48ft) (14.94m x 14.63m) attractive patio area abutting the property, outside water supply and tool shed. Backs onto Clifton lawn Tennis Club. A spacious and level rear garden with side access which is walled on three sides and external access through side gate. Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery and tree borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1980. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £700. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.