Berkeley Square | Clifton
Commanding an elevated position on the top floor of a striking Grade II* listed Georgian building located on a prestigious & historic square within a few yards of Park Street and the Clifton Triangle, an exceptionally well proportioned and recently refurbished three double bedroom apartment offered to the market with no onward chain.
An exceptionally well proportioned three double bedroom apartment offered to the market with no onward chain.
Set within the top floor of a handsome Grade II* listed building within a fine picturesque Georgian Square falling within the central parking permit zone.
Located in a convenient and popular central location with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants on offer from the nearby Clifton Triangle and Park Street only a short stroll away. The flat is also located close to Bristol University, BBC and the city centre, only a little further afield is Clifton Village as well as over 400 acres of green space on offer from the famous Durdham Downs.
A bright & airy apartment flooded with natural light, also retaining an abundance of characterful original features.
Elevated leafy views to the front elevation over the Square with subsequently a stunning outlook across the historic Wills Memorial Tower to the rear elevation.
3 double bedrooms and recently fitted modern kitchen.
- On the top floor of a striking grade II* listed Georgian building
- An exceptionally well proportioned & recently refurbished apartment
- 3 double bedrooms
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
- Newly fitted kitchen/dining space (13'0 x 9'9)
- Elevated leafy views to front elevation over Berkeley Square
- Stunning outlook across the historic Wills Memorial Tower to rear elevation
- Within the central parking permit zone
via a wooden four-panelled communal entrance door with fan overlight, set within decorative Bath stone pillared archway, leads through to:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
an impressive, grand and elegant communal entrance hallway, bright and well maintained with period tessellated tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards, ornate ceiling cornicing, dado rail and ornate decorative archway. Staircase ascends to upper floors, where the entrance to Flat 12 can be found on the top floor. A wooden panelled private front door opens to:-
PRIVATE ENTRANCE VESTIBULE:
laid with fitted carpet, ceiling light point. Four steps descend to:-
L-shaped hallway laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, column radiator, intercom entry phone, two ceiling light points, loft hatch, exceptionally large storage cupboard. Doors to bedrooms 1 & 2 and bathroom. Further door providing access to a study area, bedroom 3 and the kitchen/dining/living space.
KITCHEN/DINING SPACE: (13' 0'' x 9' 9'') (3.96m x 2.97m)
laminate effect tiled flooring, newly fitted Howdens kitchen featuring an array of wall, base and drawer units with marble effect worktop over and inset ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated gas oven with 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washer/dryer. White tiled splashback. Exceptionally high ceiling with large glass lantern ceiling allowing for wonderful amounts of natural light. Cupboard housing combination boiler, thermostat.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 8'' x 11' 2'') (5.08m x 3.40m)
open plan with kitchen via large wall opening. Laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, two ceiling light points. Single sash window overlooking leafy Berkeley Square.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 5'' x 9' 10'') (4.09m x 2.99m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, single sash window with stunning outlook of Wills Memorial Tower. Column radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 4'' x 10' 5'') (3.76m x 3.17m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirtings, column radiator, ceiling light point, single sash window with outlook towards Wills Memorial Tower.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 3'' x 9' 9'') (3.43m x 2.97m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, single sash window with pleasant leafy outlook across Berkeley Square.
STUDY: (11' 3'' x 6' 3'') (3.43m x 1.90m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, radiator and ceiling light point.
laid with wood effect laminate flooring, tiled walls, pedestal wash handbasin, low level dual flush wc, panelled bath with glass shower screen and wall mounted electric shower unit. Extractor fan, inset ceiling downlights, chrome effect towel radiator.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 September 1986. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £232.73. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.