Buckingham Place | Clifton
Situated along an elegant grade II* listed Victorian terrace in a prestigious Clifton location within striking distance of the Village, an exceptionally well proportioned 2 bedroom (1 double & a study room) apartment of over 900 SQ FT benefitting from its own private entrance, private parking space as well as both front & rear private courtyards. To be offered to the market with no onward chain.
Offering over 900 sq. ft. of internal space, with front and rear private courtyards.
Conveniently located, being a short stroll to Clifton Village, as well as being within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Triangle and all central areas.
Two bedrooms (one double and one study room)
Private off-street parking space.
- An exceptionally well proportioned courtyard garden apartment
- 2 bedrooms (double bedroom and study room)
- Open plan kitchen/living space
- Over 900 sq. ft. of accommodation
- Own private entrance
- Private parking space
- Front and rear private courtyards
- No onward chain
the property is accessed over a level concrete pathway beside cast iron railings, where several stone steps descend down to the small front courtyard area. The private entrance to the flat can be found immediately in front of you via a four-panelled wooden door with glass inserts, opening to:-
a bright entrance hallway laid to stripped wooden floorboards, inset ceiling downlights, gas radiator, moulded skirting boards. Immediately on your left hand side as you enter the apartment is a large vault space which houses the Valliant gas combi boiler, with space for a freestanding washer/dryer or freestanding fridge/freezer and lots of storage space for bikes/tools etc. Door to master bedroom/en-suite. Large storage cupboard which is currently used as a pantry space. The entrance hallway subsequently leads through to the open plan kitchen/living space which in turn leads through to an inner hall providing access to the second bedroom, wc and courtyard rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 10'' x 11' 11'') (4.21m x 3.63m)
a really large bedroom with ample space for a king sized bed and desk space etc., large walk-in wardrobe space and large integrated wardrobe cupboard. Laid with fitted carpet, gas radiator, plenty of natural light coming through from the front elevation via single sash multi-paned window with light coming through from above and an outlook to the front courtyard and private staircase. Door to:-
En-Suite Bath/Shower Room/WC:
laid with stylish tiled flooring, low level wc, floor standing hand wash basin with stainless steel tap over, bath with stainless steel tap and shower head over, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlights, painted towel radiator, stylish wall tiles on all sides. Large shower cubicle with wall mounted stainless steel tap and shower head with wall mounted controls, inset ceiling downlights. Frosted upvc double glazed window, with built-in extractor fan, looking back out across the front courtyard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING SPACE: (18' 11'' x 15' 0'') (5.76m x 4.57m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
Kitchen: (13' 4'' x 6' 6'') (4.06m x 1.98m)
laid to stripped wooden floorboards, space for freestanding fridge, fitted with a range of drawer and base units with nice square edged solid wooden worktops, integrated slimline dishwasher, integrated gas oven with 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood above, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with stainless steel swan neck mixer tap over, stylish white tiled brick splashback surround, ceiling light points, moulded skirting boards.
Sitting Room: (13' 4'' x 11' 7'') (4.06m x 3.53m)
laid with fitted carpet, ceiling light point, built-in shelving, gas column radiator, double glazed wooden door leading through to the rear courtyard garden.
stripped wooden floorboards. Doors off to wc and rear courtyard garden. Opening through to bedroom 2.
stripped wooden floorboards, low level wc, gas column radiator, moulded skirting boards, wall mounted hand wash basin with stainless steel tap over and stylish white brick splashback, light point.
BEDROOM 2: (7' 1'' x 7' 1'') (2.16m x 2.16m)
via one carpeted step descending down from the inner hall. A single yet handy room which could be utilised as a work from home/office room or single bedroom/guest room etc. Laid with fitted carpet, gas column radiator, upvc double glazed window allowing plenty of natural light through to the side elevation which subsequently looks out onto the rear courtyard garden, moulded skirting boards.
beside the private staircase which descends down to the front courtyard.
REAR GARDEN: (11' 2'' x 10' 11'') (3.40m x 3.32m)
laid to astro turf with a wooden decking and seating area to the rear elevation. A compact, yet easily maintained area which is in turn the perfect al-fresco dining space. One could apply some shrubs etc. to the rear elevation to provide an extra degree of privacy should they wish to do so.
the property benefits from a private parking space.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 16 February 1976 with a ground rent payable of £15 p.a. We understand that the land is also subject to a perpetual yearly rent charge of £8.0s.0d p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing there is no monthly service charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.