Canynge Road | Clifton
An extremely spacious (circa 1,430 sq. ft.) 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, top floor apartment set within an imposing semi-detached Victorian building on this prestigious tree-lined road with beautiful outlook over Clifton College playing fields.
Accommodation: private entrance hallway inclusive of stairwell with ample storage spaces, formal entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
A sought after neighbourhood in one of Clifton’s finest locations, convenient for the amenities of Clifton Village and with Christchurch Green, Clifton College and Clifton High School all within 500 metres. Easy access to the Downs and further afield to the city business and commercial districts, the waterfront and Whiteladies Road.
Retaining period features including cornicing and arched sash windows.
A beautiful outlook from both front and rear elevations.
A leafy tranquil setting in a central and convenient location.
Located in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking scheme.
Gas central heating.
- Extremely spacious (circa 1,430 sq. ft) top floor apartment
- 3 bedrooms
- Grand sitting/dining room (19'3 x 16'5)
- 2 bathrooms/wc
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Set within an imposing semi-detached Victorian building
- Period features
- A beautiful outlook from both front and rear elevations
- Located in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking scheme
- Council Tax Band: E
from the pavement of Canynge Road proceed through the wrought iron gates, continue up the driveway keeping to the left hand side, where the private entrance door to the flat can be found on the right hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (13' 9'' x 5' 2'' inclusive of staircase) (4.19m x 1.57m)
via part glazed front door, vast areas for storage and bikes. Private staircase leads to top floor landing, ceiling light point. The main entrance door to the flat can be found on the right hand side.
MAIN ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via part glazed front door. Two ceiling light points, cornicing, door entry intercom system, radiator. Opening to Inner Hallway with built-in storage cupboard. Doors lead to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 3'' x 11' 4'') (3.73m x 3.45m)
a shaker style kitchen fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged laminate worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit, 4 point induction hob with extractor hood over and oven beneath. Space for dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and upright fridge/freezer. Large arched sash window to side elevation, wall mounted Worcester boiler, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, cornicing, radiator. Space for breakfast table and chairs. Moulded skirting boards.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (19' 3'' x 16' 5'') (5.86m x 5.00m)
a grand sitting room with two multi-panelled sash windows overlooking the rear elevation and neighbouring lawned gardens, tall ceilings, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, cornicing, gas fireplace with painted wooden surround, double radiator, ample space for large sofas and dining room table & chairs, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 5'' x 15' 4'') (5.00m x 4.67m)
a large double bedroom with tall ceilings, arched sash window overlooking the front elevation and playing fields, ceiling light point, cornicing, double radiator, moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (11' 7'' x 4' 10'') (3.53m x 1.47m)
a white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, cornicing, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 8'' x 14' 6'') (4.77m x 4.42m)
another large double bedroom with two arched sash windows overlooking the front elevation, tall ceiling with ceiling light point, cornicing, double radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 2'' x 7' 5'') (3.40m x 2.26m)
arched sash window overlooking side elevation, tall ceiling with ceiling light point, coving, tall moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 11'' x 4' 10'') (2.41m x 1.47m)
white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric Mira shower over, ceiling light point, light well, loft hatch, extractor fan, high level internal window, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
by convention the Freeholder/Management Company permits usage of the driveway from time to time on an adhoc basis but this is for very infrequent use.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 1 September 1989. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that there is no monthly service charge. Maintenance costs for the building are split between all flat owners in the building as and when works are required. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.