Westbury Road | Westbury on Trym
A stylish and surprisingly spacious 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, (1 en-suite) modern end of terrace townhouse situated close to Durdham Downs on the Henleaze and Westbury on Trym borders. It benefits from a small study, front facing balcony, kitchen/breakfast room with five bi-folding doors accessing a level rear garden, off street parking and garage. No onward chain.
Constructed in 2010, this architect designed home offers an abundance of natural light, balanced accommodation and generous room proportions throughout.
Makes use of double glazing, oak flooring and underfloor heating.
Conveniently located high up close to Durdham Downs within a level walk of the shops, cafes and amenities of Henleaze Road, also nearby Stoke Lane shops, Westbury on Trym village and bus connections to central areas. Excellent local schools include St Ursula’s, Red Maids, Badminton and Elmlea.
Situated in the Downs Conservation Area.
Level front and rear gardens, secure gated off street parking and a garage.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into the main entrance hallway, sitting room, good sized sociable kitchen/dining/living space with seamless access onto the rear garden, ground floor utility room/wc and ample understairs storage space.
First Floor: landing, principal double bedroom with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 4, bedroom 5/reception 2 with magnificent views and walk-out balcony, small study and wet room/wc.
An exceptionally well presented modern home in a great location for families.
No onward chain.
- A stylishy and spacious end of terrace townhouse
- Situated close to Durdham Downs
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Front facing balcony
- Level rear garden
- Gated off street parking
- No onward chain
via garden gate and pathway leading beside a level stone chipped front garden framed with boundary walls. The pathway leads up to the main front door to the property. Wooden obscured double glazed door leads into:-
high ceilings with inset spotlights, oak wood floor with inset floormat, alarm control panel and part glazed door leading through to:-
high ceilings with inset spotlights, staircase rising to first floor landing with generous understairs storage cupboards, oak flooring continues with system fed underfloor heating, wall mounted thermostat controls for underfloor heating and BT Openreach fibre point. Doors radiate off the hallway into the sitting room, kitchen/dining room and utility room/wc.
Understairs Storage Cupboard:
walk-in understairs storage cupboard with coat rail and head height electric consumer unit.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 17' 10'' x 11' 1'' (5.43m x 3.38m)
high ceilings with inset spotlights, grey aluminium framed double glazed windows with central glazed door leading out onto the front garden, oak flooring continues with underfloor heating, tv point, BT Openreach fibre point, lamp sockets and thermostat control for the heating.
built-in square edged silestone worksurface with eye and floor level cabinets, undercounter space for two freestanding appliances, wall hung hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling, tiled flooring, wall hung wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted Xpelair extractor fan.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (rear) 23' 4'' x 16' 4'' (7.11m x 4.97m)
a large sociable kitchen/dining/ living space with an abundance of natural light provided by the rooflight glazed panels and five bi-folding doors to rear providing a seamless connection out onto the rear garden. Contemporary gloss white and grey kitchen with silestone worktop over. Integrated Neff appliances including an eye level oven and microwave combi-oven, 5 ring induction hob with wall mounted Xpelair extractor fan over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Inset stainless steel sink, tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Wide wall opening connects the kitchen area into the dining and living space which also has tiled floor with underfloor heating, high ceilings, inset spotlights, alarm control panel, video door entry system and ample space for dining and seating furniture.
staircase continuing up to the first floor landing with video door entry system, high ceilings with inset spotlights, vertical radiator, alarm control panel. Doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 11'' x 16' 4'' (5.46m x 4.97m)
a good sized double bedroom with grey aluminium double glazed windows and door to front elevation with far reaching views opening onto Juliet balcony, radiator and long series of built-in wardrobes along one wall. Wall mounted underfloor heating controls adjacent to the door to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
a smart en-suite shower room comprising an oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin set within a counter with large built-in mirror over. Recessed alcove shelving, part tiled walls, tiled floor with underfloor heating, shaver point, Xpelair extractor fan and inset spotlights.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 8'' x 8' 8'' (3.86m x 2.64m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 0'' x 15' 8'' (3.05m x 4.77m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, loft hatch, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, mains fed heated towel rail, tiled walls, inset spotlights and Xpelair extractor fan, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
a spacious landing with high ceilings, inset spotlights, video door entry system, door accessing useful storage cupboard and further door accessing Airing Cupboard (housing Vaillant gas boiler and slatted linen shelving). Double glazed grey aluminium window to side elevation. Further doors lead off to reception 2/bedroom 5, bedroom 4, small study and shower room/wc.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 5: (front) 13' 0'' x 11' 2'' (3.96m x 3.40m)
an impressive and bright reception room or double bedroom to suit ones requirements with vaulted high ceilings and sliding aluminium framed windows with fixed glazed panels over providing an abundance of light and accessing a balcony with impressive views over rooftops of surrounding buildings towards Blaise Castle Estate. Vertical radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 11' 4'' x 9' 8'' (3.45m x 2.94m)
grey aluminium double glazed windows to rear with pleasant views, high vaulted ceilings continue, radiator on opposing wall.
STUDY: 6' 5'' x 4' 3'' (1.95m x 1.29m)
a small study room with natural light from wood framed double glazed skylight to front elevation, radiator, eaves storage hatch, telephone point, work surface area. This room could also fit a cot for a young child.
a stylish wet room with walk-in shower area with central draining floor and system fed dual headed shower over, fixed glass shower screen, wall mounted wash basin, low level wc with concealed cistern, Xpelair extractor fan, inset spotlights, tiled walls and floor, shaver point, mirrored medicine cabinet and mains fed heated towel rail.
accessed from the second reception room/bedroom 5; a walk-out rectangular balcony with balustrade provides incredible views over Bristol and beyond and enjoys a westerly facing to watch the setting sun.
there is a level stone chipped front garden with bedded borders with a westerly facing and recessed recycling/dustbin area with pathway leading up to the front door.
a courtyard town garden predominantly laid to patio with ample space for outdoor dining and entertainment with a generally easterly facing. To one side is a decked area and it is bordered on two sides by brick walls and this area then opens onto:-
OFF STREET PARKING:
open with the adjacent garden, a block paved parking space which is gated from the rear courtyard and sits adjacent to the garage.
GARAGE: 16' 5'' x 8' 8'' (5.00m x 2.64m)
vehicularly accessed via electric double gates off Grange Court Road accessing a well kept forecourt where this and neighbouring houses have garaging and parking. A single garage with electric roller door, lighting and door to rear going into the rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
the properties all contribute £50 per month towards the upkeep of the communal forecourt area, electric gates and insurance policy.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.