Hill View | Henleaze
A handsome and extremely well-presented 4 bedroom family home situated in a prime Henleaze location within 750 metres of Henleaze Infant & Junior Schools - spacious accommodation throughout with spectacular kitchen/dining/family room, level rear garden, potential for off street parking, single garage and potential to extend (subject to the necessary planning consents).
Sought after Henleaze location within 700 metres of the shops and amenities of Henleaze Road.
Ground Floor: grand entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, bay fronted sitting room with log burning stove, semi open plan kitchen/dining/family room and utility area.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, family bathroom/wc, large loft space ideal for converting.
Outside: lawned front and rear gardens, the rear having a generous patio area with side access, double gates to the rear of the garden where driveway can be reinstated.
A welcoming family home which has been very much loved and improved/extended by the current owners, situated on a very sought after road.
- Exceptionally well presented
- 1930s house
- 4 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen family room
- Separate sitting room
- Impressive entrance hallway
- Front, side and rear gardens
- Prime Henleaze location
from the pavement of Hill View, proceed up the paved pathway where the front entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via bespoke solid oak front door; a grand welcoming entrance hall with two ceiling light points, two obscured double glazed windows to front and side elevations, beautiful wooden panelling, two understairs storage cupboards, additional built-in cloaks storage, stairs leading to first floor landing with obscured double glazed window on midway landing to side elevation, wooden flooring, cast iron radiator. Beautiful stripped wooden doors leading to sitting room, kitchen/dining/family room and cloakroom/wc.
white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceiling light point, extractor fan, tall moulded skirting boards, exposed stripped wooden floorboards.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 11'' x 12' 5'' (5.46m x 3.78m)
bay fronted sitting room with double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, four wall light points, picture rail, cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth, built-in storage to either side of chimney breast with shelf above, tv point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
measured and described separately as follows:-
Kitchen: 19' 7'' x 7' 7'' (5.96m x 2.31m)
a modern cream gloss kitchen fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with walnut worktop over with inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, tiled upstand, Bosch 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, Neff double waist height oven, tall larder fridge, separate freezer, wall mounted combi boiler concealed in wall cabinet, integrated Siemens dishwasher, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, two ceiling light points, breakfast bar, radiator. Large opening from the kitchen leading through to dining/family room. Opening to:-
with space for washing machine and tumble dryer with laminate wood effect worktop over and tiled upstand, double glazed window to side elevation, door leading out onto rear garden.
Dining/Family Room: 26' 6'' x 11' 9'' (8.07m x 3.58m)
a wonderful space with room for both dining room table & chairs and settees, a mixture of ceiling light points and inset ceiling downlighters, two Velux skylights and bi-folding doors leading directly out onto the rear garden, two radiators, picture rail, tv point, tall moulded skirting boards, stripped wooden floorboards throughout.
stairs leading from entrance hallway, two ceiling light points, two wall light points, picture rail, tall moulded skirting boards, loft access hatch (with pull down ladder and light – this could be converted subject to the necessary building regulations/consents). Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 9'' x 12' 2'' (5.41m x 3.71m)
a large bay fronted double bedroom with double glazed windows overlooking front elevation, two ceiling light points, coving, picture rail, built-in wardrobes with cupboard storage above, built-in dressing table and mirror, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 8'' x 10' 5'' (5.08m x 3.17m)
a double bedroom with large double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, coving, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 3'' x 10' 3'' (4.04m x 3.12m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window to front elevation and feature side double glazed window, coving, dado rail, built-in wardrobes with cupboards above, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: 9' 10'' x 7' 9'' (2.99m x 2.36m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with useful storage beneath, panelled bath with handheld shower attachment over, separate double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and detachable hand shower attachment, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, two obscured double glazed windows, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring.
mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, side access gate leading to rear garden, mature trees, hedges and shrubs to the borders, enclosed by a low level brick wall with wrought iron gate to the front.
mainly laid to lawn with the main section of garden measuring 30ft x 30ft (9.14m x 9.14m) with a generous patio area to the side of the property measuring 30ft x 14ft ( 9.14m x 4.27m) with outside light, water tap and two gates giving side access. There are a mixture of mature plants and shrubs to the borders with a raised deck area at the far end of the garden (used to be a driveway) with double gate to the side. The garden is fully enclosed by a mixture of rendered walls and wooden fencing with some areas having trellis above. Door leading to:-
SINGLE GARAGE: 16' 10'' x 7' 9'' (5.13m x 2.36m)
currently used for storage with power and light. (The vendor has blocked up the garage door with breeze blocks but this could easily be re-instated to use as a single garage again).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.