Worcester Terrace | Clifton
A spacious and well-arranged two double bedroom garden apartment enjoying its private entrance, two bath/shower rooms, front and rear courtyard gardens and extensive cellar space.
Situated on a gorgeous Grade II* listed terrace in a peaceful yet highly convenient area of Clifton.
Enjoying access and use of extensive lawned residents’ communal gardens, additional to the private front and rear courtyard gardens belonging to the apartment.
Accommodation: own private entrance into a spacious entrance hallway, (19ft x 14’8ft) Living/dining room, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, smart bathroom and additional shower room/utility, storage cupboards and cellar space with untapped potential.
Beautiful Clifton apartment with a pleasing layout, high ceilings, plenty of character and outdoor space.
- A tasteful and well arranged 2 double bedroom period apartment
- Situated in a beautiful Grade II* listed terrace
- Close to Clifton Village & green open spaces of The Downs and Ashton Ct
- Period features including high ceilings
- 2 well appointed bath/shower rooms
- Private courtyard gardens to front and rear plus access to the extensive residents' gardens
- Useful cellar storage space with further potential.
via steps leading down from the raised walkway at the front, into a pretty, enclosed courtyard front garden, where you will find access to the basement cellars and the main front door to the apartment.
spacious entrance hall with feature chimney recess, coat hooks, part wood/ part stone tiled flooring, radiators and doors leading off to the living accommodation, the bedrooms, bathroom/wc and a separate shower room/utility, plus further doors accessing two shallow, recessed storage cupboards.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 20' 9'' x 14' 7'' (6.32m x 4.44m)
good sized sitting room with tall (9ft) ceilings with ceiling coving, period fireplace, large sash window to front elevation with working wooden shutters, further original part glazed door to front with direct access out onto the front courtyard. Engineered oak flooring, radiator, and door opening through to the:-
KITCHEN: 11' 1'' x 6' 8'' (3.38m x 2.03m)
modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with rolled edged worktop over and inset steel sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher. Appliance space for range cooker with built-in chimney hood over and space for a fridge freezer. Part tiled walls, over and under unit lighting and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 4'' x 11' 11'' (5.58m x 3.63m)
wonderful high ceilings with ceiling coving, attractive cast iron period fireplace, radiator, and double doors to rear elevation accessing the private rear courtyard garden.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 11'' x 7' 5'' (4.24m x 2.26m)
double bedroom with window to rear elevation overlooking the private rear courtyard garden, radiator.
a smart bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath with system-fed shower over and fixed glass shower screen, low level wc, wash handbasin with storage cabinet beneath, heated towel rail, part marble tiled walls and marble tiled floor, inset spotlights and extractor.
useful second bathroom with a shower enclosure with system-fed shower, low level wc, wash handbasin with storage cupboard beneath, chrome-effect heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset spotlights and recessed cupboard housing plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and wall mounted Ideal gas central heating boiler.
FRONT COURTYARD: 14' 2'' x 9' 3'' (4.31m x 2.82m)
level courtyard front garden enjoying the late afternoon sun with flagstone floor, arched recess, wall lighting and door accessing recessed:-
VAULTED STORAGE CELLARS:
housing the meters for the building and provide useful additional storage space. These also hold future potential for conversion into additional accommodation (subject to any necessary consents).
REAR COURTYARD: 21' 0'' x 8' 0'' (6.40m x 2.44m)
walled south-easterly facing private courtyard seating area with flagstone flooring, providing a perfect low maintenance outdoor space.
a most attractive communal garden with a large park and well screened with shrub and tree borders. There is also communal bin storage and a small play park for young children.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 17 November 1976. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £173.58. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.