Clifton Road | Clifton
Set in a fine Georgian, grade II listed building in Clifton Village - an exceptionally smart and stylish 2/3 bedroom garden flat with a stunning kitchen, 2 bathrooms and allocated parking space.
Located in the very heart of Clifton Village with extremely pleasant walks through Birdcage Walk and Victoria Square to either end of the many boutique shops, bars and restaurants on offer - a little further takes you to the lush green open spaces of Christchurch Green, Clifton Downs and beyond into Durdham Downs and Leigh Woods. In the other direction is Park Street, the harbourside and the city centre - so much within walking distance.
The accommodation is as practical as it is stylish. The large sociable kitchen/dining room (replaced in 2019) is flooded with natural light from the two large multi-paned sash windows - with large kitchen island. The sitting room is a perfect TV room. There are 2 double bedrooms - one with en-suite shower/wc - and a home office which could easily be used as a 3rd occasional bedroom. The 2nd bedroom has independent access to the rear and opens up the possibility of AirBnb.
Outside there is a very sunny front garden and rear access to the parking area where the flat has an allocated parking space.
A stunning apartment in a very popular and convenient location with the rare combination of a private entrance, garden and parking.
- An exceptionally smart and stylish garden flat
- A very pleasant private entrance through the garden
- Stunning kitchen/dining room overlooking the garden
- Sitting room
- 2 double bedrooms - one with en-suite
- Home office/occasional bedroom 3
- Set in a Georgian, grade II listed building in Clifton Village
- Allocated parking space
- Sunny front garden
- Independent access to Bedroom 2
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (28' 1'' x 3' 7'') (8.55m x 1.09m)
a very useful long entrance hall with useful storage. Utility cupboard with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer above, water tap. Radiator.
with doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, home office/occasional bedroom 3 and bathroom. Radiator, small built-in storage cupboard, recessed spotlights, consumer unit.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 2'' x 8' 3'') (4.92m x 2.51m)
large multi-paned sash window to the front elevation overlooking the pretty front garden, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (16' 2'' x 13' 9'') (4.92m x 4.19m)
a stunning room with two large multi-paned sash windows to the front elevation directly overlooking the westerly facing garden, large opening through to sitting room. Fitted with a range of units including a very large kitchen island, quartz working surface, 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, AEG induction hob and AEG grill & oven, overhead filter hood, recessed spotlights, space for large American style fridge/freezer, radiator, ample space for table & chairs.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 9'' x 12' 0'') (3.88m x 3.65m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, range of fitted wardrobes, two wall lights, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 10'' x 9' 8'') (3.91m x 2.94m)
radiator, door with opaque glazing to the rear elevation opening out into the rear courtyard and usefully providing a separate/independent access. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC:
opaque glazed sash window to side elevation, shower cubicle with main shower, shower screen, heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, tiled walls and floor, modern fitted low level wc and wash hand basin with storage beneath, extractor fan. Boiler cupboard housing the gas combination boiler.
HOME OFFICE/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM 3: (11' 6'' x 10' 6'') (3.50m x 3.20m)
an internal room with no window so officially cannot be described as a bedroom, albeit it could easily be used as an informal/occasional third bedroom; recessed spotlights, radiator, tiled floor.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 7'' x 5' 4'') (2.31m x 1.62m)
white suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath with overhead shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
FRONT GARDEN: (23' 0'' wide x 18' 0'' deep) (7.01m x 5.48m)
a pretty and sunny front garden with steps descending from the private entrance door down to a paved patio area with ample space for garden furniture, barbecuing etc. Well stocked borders containing a variety of flowering plants, shrubs, etc. Fenced boundary to one side and walls to other two sides.
OFF STREET PARKING:
allocated off street parking space for one car.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease (less one day) from 1 January 1990. We understand that there is also a ground rent payable of £30 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £240.50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.