Ashley Down Road | Ashley Down
An exceptional and beautifully presented 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room first floor apartment of circa 1,202 sq. ft., set within a fine grade II listed period building with an allocated parking space, visitors parking, well maintained communal gardens and secure bike store.
Having high ceilings, tall multi-panelled sash windows and very well proportioned rooms this triple aspect apartment of circa 1,202 sq. ft., has a lovely feeling of light and space which enjoys an elevated and leafy outlook.
Pergo flooring throughout with high quality soundproofing underlay and porcelain floor tiles from Fired Hearth in the kitchen.
There is a superb kitchen/breakfast room with a well-appointed kitchen featuring an integrated oven, induction hob, extractor, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Three good sized double bedrooms with en-suite to bedroom 1.
Allocated parking space, visitors parking, secure bike and storage room, bin store and landscaped communal gardens.
Accommodation: entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, beautiful sitting/dining room, bedroom1 with en-suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms (3 in total) and family bathroom/wc.
Set in a favoured location in Ashley Down being a short distance from Gloucester Road and St Andrews Park. Lovely walks close by through allotments to St Werburgh’s City Farm or up onto the vast green open space of Purdown.
Within 300 metres and 400 metres of Brunel Fields and Sefton Park Primary Schools respectively and 500 metres to Fairfield High School.
To be sold with no onward chain.
- A spacious light filled first floor apartment
- 3 double bedrooms
- Set within a fine grade II listed period building
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Beautifully presented thoughout
- High ceilings
- Secure bike store
- Pleasant communal gardens
- No onward chain
from the front of the building the communal front door can be found on the left hand side via part glazed part wood front door opening into spacious reception hall. Staircase ascends to first floor landing (or via lift access), at the top of the stairs bear right, through the fire door where the private entrance to Flat 20 can be found on the left hand side.
a spacious hallway with inset ceiling downlighters, door entry intercom system, wall mounted electric heater, wood effect flooring. Airing Cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving above, additional storage cupboard housing electrical consumer unit. Doors leading to kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 25' 0'' x 16' 8'' (7.61m x 5.08m)
an exceptional light filled room with 3 large multi-panelled sash windows to front and side elevations, tall ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, 3 electric wall mounted heaters, ample space for both sofas and dining room table and chairs, moulded skirting boards, wood effect flooring throughout.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 14' 2'' x 10' 8'' (4.31m x 3.25m)
a beautiful re-fitted kitchen comprising of gloss wall, base and drawer units with roll edge worktop over and tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated oven with induction hob and extractor fan over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, space for tumble dryer, internal windows overlooking the sitting/dining room allowing plenty of natural light, wall mounted electric heater, inset ceiling downlighters, 2 additional ceiling light points, extractor fan, moulded skirting boards, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 1'' x 11' 0'' (4.29m x 3.35m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, large multi-panelled sash window overlooking the side elevation, wall mounted electric heater, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving above, wood effect flooring, moulded skirting boards, door opening to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/wc:
a modern white shower room suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double width shower enclosure with glass screen, waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower over, built in storage shelving, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, large built in mirror, wall mounted chrome electric towel/radiator, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.65m x 2.89m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, large sash window overlooking the side elevation with views over the communal gardens, wall mounted electric heater, moulded skirting boards, wood effect flooring.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 4'' x 9' 6'' (3.45m x 2.89m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, large sash window overlooking the side elevation, wall mounted electric heater, wood effect flooring, moulded skirting boards.
a modern bathroom suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern, bidet, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, panelled bath, separate shower enclosure, tall ceilings with inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, large obscured sash window to side elevation, wall mounted chrome towel/radiator, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring.
well-stocked landscaped communal gardens with various sitting out areas.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is an allocated parking space at the front of the building which is labelled for Flat 20. In addition to this there is also visitors parking.
BIKE AND STORAGE AREA:
located at lower level and accessed via the communal hallway or externally via secure coded doors.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement. Our vendor clients may wish to sell some of the fixtures and fittings. Please speak to the estate agent with regard to a list of these items
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2007. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £4,550. There is also a yearly ground rent of £500. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.