Cote Lea Park | Westbury on Trym
Occupying a sizeable corner plot with simply beautiful gardens - an immaculately maintained 3 bedroom, 2 reception 1930’s end of terrace with off street parking and garage.
Having been impeccably cared for over the last 30 years, the house enjoys a very warm and welcoming feel and will be of interest to both downsizers looking for a manageable two storey house with generous gardens to tend and growing families with the generous plot offering the opportunity to extend and create a large family home.
Located in a leafy and very convenient location with a very pleasant walk through woodland and the old Westbury Village to local shopping in Westbury on Trym.
The local Westbury on Trym Primary School is only a short walk of circa 250 metres.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, downstairs wc, sitting room, dining room, kitchen.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: generous corner plot of approx 85ft x 55ft with gardens on all three sides, off street parking and garage.
- 3 bedroom 1930s family home
- On a sizeable corner plot with potential to extend
- Beautifully tended gardens
- Driveway parking plus garage
- Peaceful & leafy location
- Short walk to Westbury Village
- Within 250m of Westbury on Trym Primary School
gate and pathway passes between the front garden and to the storm porch, through original entrance door with original stained glass panels to either side and above.
stairs rising to the first floor. Doors opening to sitting room, dining room and kitchen. Radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation.
low level wc, wash hand basin with fitted storage underneath, opaque double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 13' 0'' x 12' 9'' (3.96m x 3.88m)
bay window to front elevation with large double glazed windows, picture rail, radiator, coal effect gas fire with solid Carrera marble surround and hearth.
DINING ROOM: 13' 2'' x 11' 3'' (4.01m x 3.43m)
double glazed windows and doors to the rear elevation opening out onto the rear garden, picture rail, radiator.
KITCHEN: 12' 11'' x 7' 5'' (3.93m x 2.26m)
range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring Neff gas hob with filter hood above and electric double oven underneath, wall mounted gas boiler, space for automatic washing machine and fridge/freezer, double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, double glazed door to the side leading out onto the generous gardens.
double glazed window to the side elevation. Doors leading off to the three bedrooms and the bathroom. Access to roof storage space.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 5'' x 11' 2'' (4.09m x 3.40m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, range of fitted wardrobes, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 6'' x 10' 9'' (3.50m x 3.27m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation, picture rail, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 8' 6'' x 7' 9'' (2.59m x 2.36m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 11'' x 5' 6'' (2.41m x 1.68m)
opaque double glazed windows to the rear elevation. White suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains fed shower and mixer tap, heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls, radiator.
Overall max dimensions of the plot are approx. 85ft/25.91m front to rear, 55ft/16.76m in width at the base of the garden and 35ft/10.67m at the top of the garden.
The property benefits from having a very large corner plot with beautifully maintained gardens on all three sides. Pathway with a few steps leading down to two large timber garden sheds with various sections of lawn, a variety of flowers, shrubs, grass and soft fruits, vegetables.
OFF STREET PARKING: 18' 0'' x 12' 0'' (5.48m x 3.65m)
off street parking in front of the garage.
GARAGE: 19' 7'' x 10' 5'' (5.96m x 3.17m)
accessed via the side garden; with generous door opening width of 8’7”/2.62m [standard garage door opening width is 7’0”/2.13m].
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. We understand there is a perpetual yearly rent charge of £5.15s.0d p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.