Manor Park | Redland
A spacious and well-presented 2/3 bedroom hall and lower ground floor maisonette within a late Victorian building which retains many original features both internally and externally. Its accommodation briefly comprises sitting room with large bay window, large kitchen/dining room and bedroom 2 with rear facing bay windows on the hall floor. On the lower floor, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, storage cupboard and bedroom 3/study. To the rear, there is direct access to a south-east facing walled garden.
Quiet side street, convenient for the Downs and Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road.
Within approx. 400 metres of Westbury Park Primary School and 500 metres of St Johns C of E Primary School. Approx. 500 metres from Redland Green Secondary School and within the current academic year's Area of First Priority for admissions.
A substantial late Victorian period apartment over two levels that has the space and feel of a house.
Benefitting from the RD residents parking scheme.
An attractive and fully enclosed south easterly facing walled garden with patio and lawn.
- Hall and basement maisonette
- 2/3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Has the space and feel of a house
- RD Residents parking zone
- Approximately 400m to Redland Green School gates
- South westerly facing walled garden
via wrought iron gate over decorative tiled area, up a short flight of steps with wrought iron balustrade to communal wooden door with stained glass side and overlight into:-
with further staircase to the two other flats within the building, twin cupboards housing metres, wall mounted fire alarm controls, wooden flooring. Private entrance into:-
with doors to all rooms on this level, wall mounted intercom system, head height consumer unit, partial ceiling mouldings, access hatch into large storage space above bathroom.
SITTING ROOM: (20' 1'' x 14' 10'') (6.12m x 4.52m)
angled bay window to front elevation with four wood framed sash windows, radiator, BT full fibre (current connection) and Virgin Media connection, picture rail, ceiling mouldings and central ceiling rose, built-in storage cupboards and shelving flanking a central chimney breast with cast iron insert and fire basket with wooden surround and mantel and tiled hearth.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 3'' x 12' 10'') (4.34m x 3.91m)
angled bay window to rear elevation overlooking garden with three wood framed sash windows, ceiling mouldings with central ceiling rose, picture rail, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (29' 6'' x 9' 3'') (8.98m x 2.82m)
wooden flooring throughout with dining area as you enter with column radiator and long pendant light fitting over space for dining table, fitted blackboard to one side, dining area continues through to a fitted kitchen with wooden work surfaces with tiled splashback, integrated stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated Neff 5 burner gas hob with electric Bosch oven below and Zanussi extractor hood with light over, floor level cupboards and drawers, further integrated Bosch dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Further column radiator, wood framed double glazed windows to rear and side elevations with matching further double doors all leading to and overlooking the garden. Naturally lit by large wood framed Velux window. Pair of oak shelves opposite utility cupboard. Doors to:-
with wooden shelving.
with space for tumble dryer, washing machine and further freezer, currently also houses the Viessmann combi boiler.
matching bathroom suite comprising square edged bath with shower attachment over and side screen, low level wc, hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor and tiled walls to three sides, extractor fan, heated towel rail, small loft access point.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Stairs down from the entrance hall lead to a lower ground floor, with wooden hatch leading to further storage area and crawl space for maintenance.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 1'' x 12' 11'') (4.29m x 3.93m)
angled bay window to front elevation with double glazed windows on two sides of the bay, further door to front elevation with radiator below, built-in wardrobes to one corner, dimmer switch downlighting, further shelving into alcove, door to:-
Walk-in Wet Room:
fully tiled wet room with shower area and glass screen with ‘simple human’ shower with concealed controls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, further matching suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern and square hand basin with mixer tap, recessed shelf and shaving point.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: (9' 5'' x 6' 8'') (2.87m x 2.03m)
double glazed window to front elevation with deep sill and radiator.
COMMUNAL FRONT GARDEN:
'L' shaped communal front garden border with low stone wall.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
attractive rectangular shaped rear garden with wall to three sides, patio area abutting the property, raised sleeper borders on two sides with a mixture of small shrubs and pruned tree to the rear.
Hardstanding area to one corner housing small wooden shed with side window. The remainder of the garden is then laid predominantly to lawn. Outside lighting and tap.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 1989. It is further understood that there is a historic ground rent of £50 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood at the time of writing these particulars that there is a management company which is run internally with maintenance costs split between the three flats in the building as and when required, with insurance shared annually.. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.