Miles Road | Clifton
A bright and well-arranged 1 bedroom period converted apartment situated in a convenient and desirable location in Clifton, with the rare advantage of off street parking.
Sold with no onward chain, making a prompt and certain move possible.
Fabulous location between Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village and therefore within a short stroll of Clifton Down shopping centre and train station, bus connections to central areas, plenty of restaurants and cafes as well as the local Alma Tavern Pub and Theatre. Green open spaces of The Downs are also nearby.
Accommodation: hallway, sitting room, separate kitchen, good sized double bedroom and bathroom/wc.
Outside: an allocated off street parking space in the driveway forecourt.
A lovely apartment in an attractive and well kept period building, in a superb and convenient Clifton location - perfect for first time purchasers.
- Lovely 1 bedroom first floor period apartment
- Set in a handsome Victorian building
- Bright & well-arranged accommodation
- Allocated off street parking space
- Sold with no onward chain
- Desirable Clifton side street
- Close to Whiteladies Road & Clifton Village
via driveway to front where there is one allocated off street parking space for apartment 4. The driveway leads up to the communal entrance, where one ascends through the communal stairwell to the first floor landing where the private entrance to the apartment can be found on the left hand side.
light and airy hallway with door entry intercom, high level meter and fuse cupboard, coat hooks and doors of to the:-
SITTING ROOM: 15' 2'' x 10' 9'' (4.62m x 3.27m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, feature fireplace, double glazed sash window to front, 2 modern Dimplex Quantum electric storage heaters, TV point and doors leading off to the bedroom and the:-
KITCHEN: 9' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.97m x 2.06m)
fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll-edged laminate worktop over, inset stainless steel 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, integrated stainless steel electric oven with 4 ring hob over, integrated fridge and separate freezer, sash window to front and wall mounted heated towel rail/radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 2'' x 10' 9'' (4.62m x 3.27m)
double bedroom with large double glazed sash window to front, electric Dimplex Quantum storage heater, telephone point, TV point and door accessing generous recessed storage cupboard/wardrobe with shelving and hanging rail.
white suite comprising panelled bath with electric Mira shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, wall mounted heated towel rail and door accessing airing cupboard housing lagtop water tank and built-in slatted shelving.
OFF STREET PARKING:
the vendors inform us that apartment 4 has an allocated space within the parking area to the front of the building (please see framed plan on the wall outside door of Flat 3 in the entrance hall).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1996. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £97. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.