Hotwell Road | Hotwells
A well-arranged period apartment in an incredibly convenient location, opposite Bristol’s harbourside. Enjoying a sociable living space and the rare advantage of a courtyard rear garden on two tiers.
Offered with no onward chain, making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Well located with vistas towards the Great Western Dockyard and the SS Great Britain and views along the harbour. Within a few hundred yards of Brandon Hill Park, a superb city park on the edge of Park Street with far reaching views and the setting of the historic Cabot Tower.
Situated on Hotwell Road on the Clifton side of the harbour making access to Clifton Village, the Triangle and all central districts very convenient, also enjoying all the benefits of Bristol’s historic harbourside.
Accommodation: entrance vestibule flows through into a semi-open plan living space with a sitting room to front and kitchen flowing through to a rear lobby providing access to the bedroom, bathroom and rear garden.
An affordable central apartment which could make a great first time buy, or a rental investment.
- A well arranged period garden apartment
- Opposite Bristol's harbourside with views along the harbour
- An affordable central apartment in an incredibly convenient location
- Offered with no onward chain
- Private courtyard rear garden on two tiers
via communal hallway, where the private entrance to the subject apartment can be found on the right hand side.
wood laminated flooring and door accessing the main living accommodation.
SITTING ROOM: (11' 9'' x 11' 8'') (3.58m x 3.55m)
plenty of natural light provided by the tall windows to front, looking out over Hotwell Road and the Floating Harbour beyond. Attractive period style fireplace, door entry intercom, TV and cable point, wide wall opening connecting through to the:-
KITCHEN: (9' 5'' x 7' 3'') (2.87m x 2.21m)
base and eye level kitchen units with granite worktops, inset sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over. Plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Recessed feature Victorian cast iron fireplace range stove with wooden mantle and surround, wood effect flooring and wall opening into the rear lobby which houses the recently fitted Worcester gas central heating boiler with wall mounted controls, as well as a door with steep steps up to the rear garden, and further doors accessing the bedroom and bathroom.
BEDROOM: (10' 2'' x 7' 2'') (3.10m x 2.18m)
compact double bedroom with high level skylight window, high level storage cupboards, a radiator, further window to side.
white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, recessed spotlights, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
stone steps lead up from the property to an elevated paved rear terrace providing an outdoor seating area.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a Leasehold year lease from 1 January 2010. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the annual service charge is £250. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.