Bowden Way | Failand
A fabulous opportunity to update and personalise this attractive and well located 4 bedroom family home nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac in Failand.
Enjoying an incredible 90ft x 40ft south-easterly facing rear garden, off road parking and a garage.
Offered with no onward chain, making a stress free move with certainty possible.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into an entrance hallway with useful understairs recess, 17'4 x 12'8 sitting room connects through to dining room/reception 2, which in turns links through to the kitchen creating a sociable layout. Separate utility room with access to the garage and garden, ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms (two doubles and two singles) and family shower room/wc.
Exciting potential to adapt and potentially extend the property (subject to consents) to suit individual requirements.
A much loved family home with huge potential.
- An attractive and well located family house
- Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac in Failand
- 4 bedrooms (two doubles and two singles)
- Good sized sitting room (17'4 x 12'8)
- Dining room/reception 2 (13'5 x 9'10)
- Separate kitchen (10'2 x 9'10) and utility area
- Exciting potential to adapt & potentially extend (subject to consents)
- Lawned front garden with paved driveway providing off road parking
- Wonderful south-easterly facing private rear garden (approx. 90ft x 40ft max)
- Good sized single garage (18'4 x 10'0)
via a brick paved driveway, providing off road parking, leading up to the double glazed front door to the property.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (5' 10'' x 3' 8'') (1.78m x 1.12m)
a useful entrance vestibule with wall mounted gas meter, part glazed door through to entrance hallway with glazed panelling beside.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (16' 6'' x 6' 3'' max incl. of staircase) (5.03m x 1.90m)
staircase rising to first floor landing with generous understairs recess, double doors leading through to the sitting room. Further doors leading off to the kitchen and ground floor cloakroom/wc. Radiator and ceiling coving.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 4'' x 12' 8'') (5.28m x 3.86m)
a good sized sitting room with large double glazed picture window to front overlooking the lawned front gardens, ceiling coving, radiator. Folding double doors connecting through to:-
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (13' 5'' x 9' 10'') (4.09m x 2.99m)
a light and airy second reception room with large double glazed sliding door providing a seamless access out onto the private south-easterly facing rear garden, ceiling coving and radiator. Door providing a sociable connection through to:-
KITCHEN: (10' 2'' x 9' 10'') (3.10m x 2.99m)
a fitted pine kitchen with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset sink and drainer unit, appliance space for cooker. Double glazed window to rear, offering a lovely outlook over the rear garden. Part glazed door leads off the kitchen into:-
UTILITY ROOM: (9' 3'' x 4' 7'') (2.82m x 1.40m)
a good sized utility area with plumbing for washing machine, Belfast style sink, built-in base and eye level units, further appliance space. Door connecting through to the garage. Further part glazed door with window beside accessing the rear garden.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (5' 9'' x 3' 5'') (1.75m x 1.04m)
low level wc, wash basin, high level double glazed window to side and radiator.
a central landing with high level double glazed window to side, providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell. Doors lead off to all four bedrooms and family shower room/wc. Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and slatted shelving. Loft hatch provides access to a good sized loft space.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (13' 3'' x 10' 2'') (4.04m x 3.10m)
a double bedroom with large double glazed window to rear offering a lovely outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens, built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors, built-in shelving, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (13' 5'' x 9' 4'') (4.09m x 2.84m)
a double bedroom with large double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3: (9' 10'' x 6' 9'') (2.99m x 2.06m)
a single bedroom with double glazed window to rear, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (10' 0'' x 6' 5'') (3.05m x 1.95m)
a single bedroom with double glazed window to rear, radiator.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM/WC:
white suite comprising oversized walk-in shower area with fixed glass screen and Triton electric shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin. Obscured double glazed window to front, radiator, shaver point and tiled walls.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING:
there is a brick paved driveway to front providing off road parking for at least one vehicle, with a lawned front garden beside with deep flower borders containing various shrubs.
GARAGE: (18' 4'' x 10' 0'') (5.58m x 3.05m)
a good sized single garage with up and over door, power and light.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 90' 0'' x 40' 0'' max) (27.41m x 12.18m)
a wonderful south-easterly facing private rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with deep well-stocked borders containing various shrubs and plants. To the bottom of the garden there is a compost area and a garden shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
North Somerset Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.