Apsley Road | Clifton
A bright and easily manageable one double bedroom hall floor retirement apartment (60 and over) set within an impressive period building converted 2007/8, a level walk from Whiteladies Road.
Located in a highly favoured part of Clifton with level access to Whiteladies Road and to local bus routes on Pembroke Road and a short distance to the Downs.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room open to kitchen, bedroom, wet room/wc.
Electric heating and double glazed wood framed sash windows throughout.
Externally: first-come first-served parking in communal garden.
Communal Facilities: resident house manager on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, small residents' lounge, 24-hour emergency call system and video entry phone system.
A really pleasant compact retirement apartment with lovely high ceilings in a refurbished building set in a highly favoured location.
Fully level and inclusive access - with ramp to front and lifts.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A bright & easily manageable hall floor apartment
- Retirement development (for those 60 and over)
- Set within an impressive period building
- 1 double bedroom and open plan kitchen/living room
- Fully level and inclusive access - with ramp to front and lifts
- Electric heating and double glazed windows throughout
- Resident house manager - Mon, Weds & Fri mornings
- Small residents lounge
- Level access to Whiteladies Road
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
pleasant approach passing through the front garden to the right hand side of the two semi-detached buildings which leads to the main entrance. On entering the entrance hall the subject flat is first on the right hand side.
doors lead off to bedroom, living room/kitchen and wet room/wc, electric heater, pull-cord alarm, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank and storage and wall mounted electrical consumer units.
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: (15' 10'' x 8' 11'' extending to 14'5) (4.82m x 2.72m/4.39m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:-
range of wall and base units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring electric hob, oven and extractor fan, integrated units include slimline dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, partially tiled walls, double-glazed casement window to the side elevation.
large wooden double-glazed window to the rear elevation with deep sills and pleasant outlook over communal gardens. Electric heater, entry phone system and recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM: (10' 9'' x 9' 11'') (3.27m x 3.02m)
two large wooden sash double-glazed windows to the rear elevation, deep sill, pull cord alarm, electric heater and fitted wardrobes.
WET ROOM/WC: (6' 0'' x 5' 10'') (1.83m x 1.78m)
white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, wet room shower and shower rail, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, mirror and light and shaver point.
there is currently a resident manager on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings on the basement level of the building. There is also a small coffee room on the same level.
there is a communal garden to the rear of the property located beyond the parking area.
there is shared parking to the rear of the property which is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 April 2007. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
CHARGES WHEN SELLING OR LEAVING THE PROPERTY:
a contribution to the building’s Contingency Fund is payable upon sale, transfer or ownership of the property. The Fund covers spending for the repair or renewal of communal areas, roof, lifts etc. The contribution is 1% of the open market value at the point of sale/transfer, for each year or part year of ownership.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £300. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.