Glenavon Park | Sneyd Park
Offered with no onward chain – a realistically priced 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom first floor apartment with a south east facing balcony, far reaching views, lift access, garaging and shared parking.
Set in green and leafy environs with large communal gardens, close to the Sneyd Park nature reserve with long walks into Bennets Patch/White's Paddock and along the River Avon.
Convenient access in and out of Bristol via the A4/Portway - a short walk to Sea Mills train station - a charming single track railway linking Clifton and Bristol Temple Meads.
The apartment has been rented for a number of years and while dated is a 'blank canvas' and offers the chance to update and personalise in the fullness of time.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room with access to balcony and very far reaching views, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/reception room 2, bathroom/wc.
A practical and modern apartment within an established and well maintained purpose built block.
- Offered with no onward chain
- A realistically priced first floor apartment
- 3 bedrooms (1 with en-suite bathroom)
- Sitting/dining room with access to balcony
- Far reaching views
- Lift access
- Garaging and shared parking
- Offers chance to update/personalise in fullness of time
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (17' 7'' x 4' 5'' widening to 7'11) (5.36m x 1.35m/2.41m)
doors to sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3. Airing Cupboard housing the hot water tank. Useful storage cupboard with fuse box.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (18' 7'' x 11' 11'' min extending to 14'11) (5.66m x 3.63m/4.55m)
double glazed windows to the side elevation with very far reaching views, double glazed patio doors opening onto:-
Balcony: (approx. 12' 0'' x 6' 5'' max) (3.65m x 1.95m)
tiled floor, balustrade with reinforced glass, particularly fine far reaching views across Sneyd Park and the nature reserve and further around towards the Avon Gorge and Leigh Woods/Abbots Leigh.
KITCHEN: (13' 9'' x 6' 11'') (4.19m x 2.11m)
double glazed window to the side elevation overlooking the communal garden, range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, 1 ½ sink unit with mixer tap. Low level fridge and freezer, tumble dryer, automatic washing machine and electric oven, tiled splashbacks.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 4'' x 11' 3'') (3.76m x 3.43m)
double glazed windows to the side elevation and overlooking the balcony, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and fitted storage above. Door to:-
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (7' 8'' x 5' 11'') (2.34m x 1.80m)
obscured double glazed window to side elevation, white suite with pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, bath with mixer tap and shower fitment above, partially tiled walls, light and shaver point, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 4'' x 11' 2'') (3.45m x 3.40m)
double glazed window to the side elevation, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage above.
BEDROOM 3/RECEPTION 2: (11' 2'' x 10' 4'') (3.40m x 3.15m)
double glazed window to side elevation, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage above.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 7'' x 5' 10'') (2.31m x 1.78m)
pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, panelled bath, partially tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail, light and shaver point.
large communal gardens for the enjoyment of residents of Cedar Court.
there are circa 13 unallocated spaces available to Cedar Court and in total there are 13 apartments within the building.
the garage belonging to the apartment is numbered 7.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1974. We understand that there is also an annual ground rent of between £25 and £75 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £200. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.