Salisbury Road | Redland
Commanding an elevated position on the first floor of a striking Victorian semi-detached building in a highly sought after Redland location, a wonderful opportunity to modernise a well-proportioned 2 double bedroom apartment (circa 964 sq. ft.) offered to the market with no onward chain.
Situated within the first floor of an attractive period building on a peaceful tree-lined Redland street nearby the local amenities on offer from Gloucester Road and Zetland Road, the vast green spaces on offer from Redland Green Park, Durdham Downs and Cotham Gardens Park are only a little further afield.
Located within 500 metres of Redland Green School, the property benefits further from good access to local bus connections and Redland train station. A competitively priced practical and functional apartment which could benefit from modernisation in the fullness of time, being an exciting opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Two double bedrooms.
Gas central heating.
No onward chain.
- A well proportioned (circa 964 sq. ft.) first floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- In need of modernisation
- Plenty of natural light from front and rear elevations
- Gas central heating
- No onward chain
from the pavement the property is accessed over a level concrete pathway leading beside a small front garden space owned by the hall floor flat. Pathway continues where 3 stone steps ascend to the communal front door of the building via 4 panelled wooden front door leading through into:
period tiled flooring, plenty of natural light coming through via frost window from rear elevation, secondary entrance door immediately on your right hand side. Wooden entrance door with glass inserts lead into:
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
a well-lit and well maintained space with assorted post trays, laid with fitted carpet. Electricity meters for all the flats in the building are located within a white cupboard in this communal area. Turning staircase ascends of this beautiful building and the private entrance to the first floor flat can be found immediately in front of you via wooden front door.
fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, intercom entry phone, electricity meters, doors leading off to the principal rooms of the apartment including bathroom/wc, living/kitchen, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2, light point overhead, smoke alarm, wall mounted coat hooks. The property benefits to the rear elevation from an exceptionally well-proportioned open plan kitchen/living/dining space.
measured and described separately as follows:
Living Space: (19' 8'' x 13' 3'') (5.99m x 4.04m)
fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, light point, plenty of natural light coming through from the front elevation via 5 large single sash windows with a leafy outlook over the street scene, dado rail, internet point.
Kitchen/Dining Space: (16' 6'' x 10' 2'') (5.03m x 3.10m)
adjacent to the living space, fitted carpet in the dining space, plenty of natural light overlooking the leafy street scene to the front elevation via 2 large single sash windows, gas radiator, light point.
laminate tile effect flooring. A practical and functional kitchen which could benefit from modernising in the fullness of time. Fitted with an array of wall, base and drawers units, space for free standing fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven with 4 ring electric hob over and extractor hood above, butcher style square edged worktops with white tiled splashback surround on 3 sides, stainless steel bowl sink with tap over and integrated drainer unit to side, bowl sink with tap over and integrated drainer unit to side, light point.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 8'' x 10' 3'') (4.47m x 3.12m)
laid with fitted carpets, gas radiator, moulded skirting boards, light point, plenty of natural light coming through from the rear elevation via single sash window overlooking the garden. The previous owners of this apartment had used part of this room as a utility space and as a result there is space for a freestanding wash/dryer in the master bedroom.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 8'' x 13' 5'') (4.47m x 4.09m)
laid with fitted carpet, light point, gas radiator, plenty of natural light coming through from the rear elevation via single sash window overlooking the garden.
bath cubicle with wall mounted shower head and controls, floor standing wash hand basin, low level wc, light coming through from side elevation via frosted sash window, tiled splashback, light point.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 25 December 1977. We understand that there is also a ground rent of £15 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.