Downs Park West | Westbury Park
A luxury 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (1 en-suite) Edwardian Grade II listed apartment with off street parking. It has been completely remodelled in recent years to form a highly finished, contemporary space in one of Westbury Park’s best locations.
Located on a well-regarded road parallel to Durdham Downs, within a short level stroll of the shops, cafes and restaurants of North View and Henleaze Road, also handy for Waitrose, local cinema and transport links to all central areas.
High ceilings, restored period features and views throughout.
Off street parking to the front of the building.
A Grade II listed pair of semi-detached houses in the domestic revival style, built circa 1904.
Notable for its superb size, finish and access to a very large loft space.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A luxury Edwardian grade II listed apartment
- 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite wet room)
- Generous sitting room (18'3 x 17'0)
- Dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room (16'9 x 14'11)
- Completely remodelled in recent years to form a highly finished, contemporary space
- High ceilings, restored period features and views throughout
- Off street parking to the front of the building
- Notable for its superb size, finish and access to a very large loft space
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
the property is approached from the pavement over block paved driveway up to small covered storm porch with intercom entry phone serving the four flats within the building. Six-paned obscured glazed communal door leads into:-
communal meter cupboard at ground floor level, two wall mounted bike racks, parquet flooring, wide turning staircase with large landings and leaded glass windows provides an impressive communal area which rises to the top floor. Private entrance with electronic key code, entry into:-
short vestibule with boot mat, head height metal enclosed electric consumer unit, further door into:-
CENTRAL HALLWAY: (17' 10'' x 7' 9'') (5.43m x 2.36m)
wooden flooring which continues through to sitting room, high ceilings. A large central hall which acts as a pivot point for many of the rooms within the apartment. Intercom entry phone, gun metal column radiator. Large loft access hatch with drop down ladder to a very large, mostly un-boarded, loft space.
walk-in boiler cupboard housing Worcester Greenstar 30CDi combi boiler with further storage, wooden flooring continues.
UTILITY ROOM: (7' 1'' x 4' 4'') (2.16m x 1.32m)
wooden flooring continues, double doors open from the hallway to a small utility room; square edged wooden worksurface with metro tile splashback above, eye and floor level cupboards with integrated Belfast sink and swan neck mixer tap, floor level gas meter, undercounter washer/dryer.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 3'' x 17' 0'') (5.56m x 5.18m)
wooden flooring and high ceilings continue, leaded glass with stone mullion windows to rear elevation overlooking the top of Durdham Downs with gun metal column radiator below. Polished metal fireplace housing gas fire with floral decorative surround and slate hearth. Dimmer switch lighting and internal opening through to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 9'' x 14' 11'') (5.10m x 4.54m)
a dual aspect room with leaded glass windows to rear and side elevations, gun metal column radiator, central island with square edged wooden worksurface with industrial style drop down pendant light fittings over AEG induction hob and breakfast bar, undercounter cupboards and drawers. Further matching worksurfaces along the internal wall with eye and floor level cupboards, splashback screen. Integrated appliances include AEG double oven with combi microwave, fridge/freezer and undercounter AEG dishwasher. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Large space for breakfast table in the adjacent dining area.
BEDROOM 1: (19' 0'' x 10' 1'') (5.79m x 3.07m)
leaded glass windows to front elevation overlooking Downs Park West with gun metal radiator below, high ceilings continue. Internal door opens to:-
Dressing Room: (6' 1'' x 4' 10'') (1.85m x 1.47m)
honeycomb style tiled floor with L shaped worksurface area with generous undercounter wardrobe storage with integrated LED lighting, underfloor heating, double glazed windows to side elevation and internal pocket sliding glass door to:-
En-Suite Wet Room:
fully tiled walls and honeycomb style flooring continues. Integrated wall mirrors on front and side walls, wc with concealed cistern, wall hung hand basin with cabinet below and mixer tap, walk-in shower enclosure with rainhead shower and further shower attachment with exposed variable mixer, shaving point, wooden shelf and mains fed heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 8'' x 11' 10'') (3.86m x 3.60m)
(opposite front door and utility room) double glazed windows to side elevation at floor level with gun metal column radiator, high ceilings continue, ample space for wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 5'' x 11' 11'') (3.78m x 3.63m)
leaded glass windows set in dormer to front elevation overlooking Downs Park West, high ceilings, gun metal column radiator below window.
tiled floor and tiled walls to half wall height extending to full wall height around the bath enclosure with honeycomb style tiling, acrylic bath with mixer tap, mains fed mixer shower over with shower screen and tiled side panelling, hand basin with mixer tap and built-in shelving below, shaving point, integrated wall mirror with wooden shelf, close coupled wc, ceiling mounted extractor fan, mains fed heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
there are four spaces at the front of the property on a block paved driveway. It is understood that the space for this apartment is the furthest to the right closest to the door.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 25 March 1972. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £235.79. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.